Register
Search
Author: HaVoK

[Game Guide] What formation do you use? [Copy this link to quote]

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2013-12-06 22:30:15
|Show all posts
Lspartan replied at 2013-12-04 23:26
Oh my goodness! Thank you! I finally got my 3 stars! Bless ya'll for helping me! Fortitude worked pe ...

Gratz
IGN: KrAzeD LunAtiK -s1 & s2
Guild: RedRum (before we retired)
4600 diamonds later a Lore chest gives me Kitty.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-01-08 09:27:00
|Show all posts
I have been using Accuracy, but switched to Vitality. Fortitude was working for a while, but it doesn't help much anymore.
Ign: Dante
S5: Skyfall
Level: 83
Guild: Pure Evil

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-02-10 13:21:37
|Show all posts
Could anyone help me out on the strategy with the last elite in Chapter 4? Its Elite Brazor and the level 60 quest.  Im using Kitty, Ada, Neil, Hunter Hero, and Hodge.  I have Leo also but am still leveling him up (he's only at 46)

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2014-02-10 22:32:02
|Show all posts
narnold22 replied at 2014-02-10 14:21
Could anyone help me out on the strategy with the last elite in Chapter 4? Its Elite Brazor and the  ...

Depends a lot on your specialization,hp, and alchemy, with those the way to beat that elite has been made way easier than before. Wisdom was what several used for him back in the day. Ada center, procs poison 2nd round(she has to live to proc) Neil up top, hodge behind him. Kitty, main bottom, depending on which does higher damage(include skill attack), an higher hp, put them in front. Goal is to have brazor killed in 2nd turn, so your 5th spot is attacking the next row, for his 2nd attack. Assuming Ada dies that round, you would want the #2 spot killing the first 2nd row add on their 3rd turn, Neil should die around that point. Hodge hopefully will live an skill attack long enough for you to finish the 2nd row adds. Your #2 guy should skill attack and leave you with one add, that should die with the 2 toons remaing(bottom row).

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King

Post time: 2014-02-20 07:32:06
|Show all posts
Vitality for most situations but if pushing ahead I switch to whatever is needed fight dependent.
IGN: Quirana 76(VIP-0),Zyzoxina 86(VIP-5)
Server: S1,S5
Guild:Former Meridalkobashi, Imbalanced
Position:Elite,Leader

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-03-13 01:08:48
|Show all posts
how high are you guys upgrading Fleetfooted?  How important is it?

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King

Post time: 2014-03-13 09:36:12
|Show all posts
Fleetfooted is only needed for PvP if you want to go first. Other than that it's not neccessary. Just like leveling any formation is only needed for PvP.
IGN: Quirana 76(VIP-0),Zyzoxina 86(VIP-5)
Server: S1,S5
Guild:Former Meridalkobashi, Imbalanced
Position:Elite,Leader

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2014-03-14 21:15:30
|Show all posts
narnold22 replied at 2014-03-13 02:08
how high are you guys upgrading Fleetfooted?  How important is it?

Depends on how you will choose to play. As a spender, fleet footed is needed. As a non spender, it's not as important but still highly viable. Also going second sometimes does help win, just have to know your "competition".

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-03-15 17:02:51
|Show all posts
KrAzeDLunAtiK replied at 2014-03-14 19:15
Depends on how you will choose to play. As a spender, fleet footed is needed. As a non spender, it ...

As a non-spender, if you don't have a level-10 havoc or a rage-increasing comp, but you do have at least one level-8 havoc, you often want to go second with many of your matchups. That way you can rage right off the bat. Sure, there's the risk of someone one-shotting your h8 comp before he gets a chance, but anyone who can do that is out of your league anyway. Of course when you get to the point where even the non-spenders have lulu or h10 or h8+rage rubies or whatever, then you'll have to start playing catch-up on form speeds, but you can worry about that when you get there.
S4 falcotron. Drah' di net um, oh oh oh. Schau schau, der Rinzler geht um, oh oh, oh.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-04-09 17:26:38
|Show all posts
It really depends. I usually go between Fortitude, Might, Vitality or Evasion. It really depends on the counter set up and how you intend to handle it. They all have their own advantages.
Server 7 - Conqueror
IGN: Teafive (Swordsman)
Guild: Exodus (Yeah, that's right!)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-19 15:39 GMT-6

To Top