Search
View: 4301|Reply: 25

Click here if you forget the password! [Copy this link to quote]

Super Moderator

Sleepy Moderator

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2013-09-22 03:28:01
|Show all posts
If you forget your password of this forum, please contact us in-game with the info below:

Your user name:
Your Email (used for register):

Thank you!
See you some day in the future!

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2013-09-22 19:53:37
|Show all posts
Fixed! thank
IGN:Mihh
Guild: Meridalkobashi
Server:Dawn

Use magic Report

Archmage

What the fu...

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2013-09-24 12:48:42
|Show all posts
Give me the power and I shall use it to get rid of all these spam forums. You guys aren't on often enough.
Zzzzzty of S2
Visit us at http://dbes2.enjin.com !

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Sleepy Moderator

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2013-09-24 19:58:56
|Show all posts
Zzzzzty replied at 2013-09-24 12:48
Give me the power and I shall use it to get rid of all these spam forums. You guys aren't on often e ...

That's what I was thinking!
It's better to have Player managing this forum abit.
I am waiting for their permission!

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Lord of Threads

Post time: 2013-10-02 20:21:41
|Show all posts
Haha i was about to say the same thing zzzzzty
Ign: Skimanner
Server: 2 Rise
Guild: X - Guild Leader AoV
Level: 100
Maybe the DBE staff should spend way less time cheating with accounts on player servers and way more time coding testing and debugging

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2013-10-27 13:25:39
|Show all posts
Hey Moon, MellowFellow198 forgot his pw. I sent you a message, he said he's left you messages as well. Can you reset his pw for him?
Raine - S2 Redrum

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-11-29 09:38:52
|Show all posts
I cannot believe you have locked me out from posting a new post. I can only reply? What kind of game is this. I don't usually do forums, but in this case I am trying to get the word out so others do not fall victim to your misleading crap and your lack of customer service. I logged in this morning and as usual I go down the list of items to claim. Changes made that I ended up spending all my diamond because it had the claim button. Now I log into here and see I need to earn points to post a new topic? Again I ask what kind of game is this? I will never buy diamonds again and this - as well as all other replies I can post today - will be the last time you see me on the forums. Misleading contests are completely ridiculous and I know you are playing on the addiction to games to continue these acts. Good luck. I am a business man and I have found that if you lose customers, eventually you loose your business. Be honest and make sure your customers are fully informed of what any changes are. Don't make changes so often and then if you get an upset customer take care of them. Let them know you actually care about them. just a few suggestions.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-16 20:51:27
|Show all posts
Edited by Bub at 2013-12-16 20:52

What if I lost my phone and never registered?

HELP!

Actually I got a new one and forgot to back it up and register.  I was lvl 42 already

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Sleepy Moderator

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2013-12-16 22:30:16
|Show all posts
Bub replied at 2013-12-16 20:51
What if I lost my phone and never registered?

HELP!

Hello! Do you still remember your ign and info of your characters? Like Crystals, last diamond consume, ect

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-01-27 19:16:13
|Show all posts
Can't fucking connect every time I log in then it disconnect me can't even do shit not even. A fucking second already spend some money on this game and I can't even fucking play it... I've been trying to connect for almost a day now... I tried to log in 20+ per hour and I haven't even had a sleep yet... I don't have a fucking Internet problem I got a fucking full signal I got 4 other game that don't disconnect me...
This is fucking pissing me off
IGN: Janez

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-10-18 08:36 GMT-6

To Top