Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Freja

Anniversary Dev Online Q&A Starts! [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-05-19 03:17:15
|Show all posts
Avir42 replied at 2014-05-12 17:41
Why are there no real benefits for high VIP players?

Why don't you introduce many new comps of all  ...

- There are currently some really cool benefits for high VIP players, Kasumi, Weekly Bonus, Gold Mine, no failure in Forging...... you can check the offical site for more info of these, and there are more coming in the future!

Why don't you introduce many new comps of all grade and skill to allow for more variances and fun in team creating?

-Sorry i'm not completely understood this question, could you please be more specific?

Why can't we send guild letters to better communicate with each other?

-There's Guild channel in chatting, and there's private message. And i'm not sure how guild letter works

Why are there more unused guild buildings than used one for over a year?

- Like I answered before, guilds building need more work since we had so many big updates recently, please stay tuned.

Why do the mods handle complaints so bad?  

- We're trying to do our best in listening to all the players, and it's not an easy work. Please feel free to give us any suggetions so if we can do better in our work!

Why in every event is there insanely poor/unbalanced rewards/events?

-Same as above, please give us your thoughts and advice in events, you're welcome!

Will you ever re evaluate diamond cost/benefit again like you did before?  You have to agree that $2000 for 1 comp is insane right?  

- We have no plan to adjust the price of the companion. We had a diamonds price adjust before, but that was after some serious research and obeservation. We'll observe the game about price and make sure everything is in balance.                                                                                                   

Thank you!

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King

Post time: 2014-05-19 09:16:59
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2014-05-19 03:17

- There are currently some really cool benef ...

I don't even know where to start with this, your responses pretty much speak for themselves...

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2014-05-19 09:51:55
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2014-05-19 03:17

Why was there no new VIP benefits given to the Higher VIP levels since a lot of our benefits were given to the lower VIP levels.

Autofarming and Cool Downs were given to low VIPs.

Gold mine was given to Low VIPs.

Weekly bonus - this is a joke in itself. Someone that paid 7-10k into the game gets $25 dollars in return while the players still spend money into the game. WHere is the fairness here?

Forging is for VIP 8 - do you realize how much it cost to get to VIP 8 just not to fail during forge? How I this a big benefit to look forward since the gear inheritance cost we get raped there anyways.

You guys have not done anything to give back to High VIP level players that literally finance this game. All we have seen is you guys take things away from us!
IGN: Orihime
Level: 110
Server: S1 - Dawn

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-05-19 13:26:24
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2014-05-19 01:17

There are currently some really cool benefits for high VIP players, Kasumi, Weekly Bonus, Gold Mine, no failure in Forging...... you can check the offical site for more info of these, and there are more coming in the future!

There are numerous threads on this. Everyone agrees that VIP 1, 2, 3, and 6 are worthwhile; the others have only trivial or meaningless rewards, except for the small bonuses to existing rewards. Nobody buys VIP 5 or VIP 8 for the VIP rewards; they only do so because they've spent that amount in order to, e.g., buy Dante. Even the low-VIP players want you to give better rewards to the higher VIP levels, if only because it means the big spenders will spend more so we can spend less and still have a game to keep playing. I don't know why DBE doesn't see it that way.

Why don't you introduce many new comps of all grade and skill to allow for more variances and fun in team creating?

-Sorry i'm not completely understood this question, could you please be more specific?
There are very few high-level companions, and most of the companions are overpriced. I could explain this in detail, but really, just take a look at the top 50 players on any of the first five servers. The top people all have Dante and Kincade and the rest of their team barely matters. The second tier all have only 9 comps between them (Kelvin, Martina, Andre, Bareth, Lulu, Ying Chen, Frelia, Fred, and Kasumi), and there are about three different builds worth making with those comps, with a couple of minor variations. So, everyone ends up fighting the same teams, doing the PvE content the same way, etc. This makes the game boring.

Why in every event is there insanely poor/unbalanced rewards/events?

-Same as above, please give us your thoughts and advice in events, you're welcome!
You started a thread to ask us for thoughts and advice, thanked us, and then pretty much ignored everything we said and flooded us in crappy events that make it hard to even find the couple of good ones.

Or maybe you just didn't understand what we said, or don't understand your own game well enough. Maybe you think giving us an event with a 300k gold reward is exciting? Even though you have other events that are giving us millions at the same time?

I think that's the biggest problem. You just have no idea what the game is like for your actual high-level players—the ones who have put in months of time, and in some cases many thousands of dollars. All of your content, not just your events, is completely out of balance, and you don't even understand why when we try to explain it to you. Probably you're doing the best you can with the inadequate knowledge you have, but that's no excuse; it would be trivial for you to just look at the actual teams people are using and see how your game actually plays for us.
S4 falcotron. Drah' di net um, oh oh oh. Schau schau, der Rinzler geht um, oh oh, oh.

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King

Post time: 2014-05-19 22:07:45
|Show all posts
falcotron replied at 2014-05-19 13:26
There are numerous threads on this. Everyone agrees that VIP 1, 2, 3, and 6 are worthwhile; the o ...

Thank you for responding to some of these, I am completely at a loss for words to describe how terrible their response was.  Couldn't even bring myself to explain to them how a guild letter would work...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-05-20 08:27:04
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2014-05-19 02:40
Hi Suicide, what do you mean by inherit more than once? Inherit one gear to at least two other gea ...

That's not what I meant, what I meant was I inherited my gems to a certain gear now I tried to inherit it to soul but it says it's already been inherited once, I was asking if we could inherit a piece of gear more than once...not double the gems into two different gears.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-05-20 10:14:43
|Show all posts
SuicideS3 replied at 2014-05-20 08:27
That's not what I meant, what I meant was I inherited my gems to a certain gear now I tried to inh ...

I agree this is so frustrating.  You should always be allowed to inherit from one gear to the next. You're already losing item level and gems from the item plus spending diamond to do the inherit.  Why punish us even more so we can't inherit from flame to soul because we inherited the item from heroism to flame.

Should be allowed to inherit from lesser green ---->highest orange as long as the item is a tier higher than the previous.

Anticipated Since Fall 2013
IGN: Ilrab
Server 3: Miracle

Server 10 IGN: Ilrab
Good Beer is the Basis of True Temperance

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-05-20 13:50:43
|Show all posts
Barliweiss replied at 2014-05-20 08:14
I agree this is so frustrating.  You should always be allowed to inherit from one gear to the next ...

You're supposed to be able to. The help even clarifies that you can inherit to each gear once, and from each gear once, giving an example basically equivalent to yours. And when you try it, sometimes it works. But usually it doesn't, and says this gear has already been inherited. And if you send a bug report, they tell you that you already inherited from that gear even though you clearly hadn't, then ask for screenshots (what does a screenshot of never having inherited from that gear look like exactly?), then say the information will be verified, and then never get back to you again.
S4 falcotron. Drah' di net um, oh oh oh. Schau schau, der Rinzler geht um, oh oh, oh.

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2014-05-20 21:30:33
|Show all posts
Edited by Salgod at 2014-05-20 22:30

The devs answer to every question "water is wet"

That pretty much sums up every answer. There is absolutely no information in this thread.

Great questions by the players. Terrible answers by the devs/mods.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2014-05-21 12:47:28
|Show all posts
When will the level Cap be raised?

Will new content be released with the new level cap raised as it would befitting to do so since there is no new content to really help level?

Will we get a new type of dungeon soon or we gonna be stuck in the dungeon !)! class forever?

Will anyone have a chance at getting 4 gold star Gabriel if the only winner of CRC is covelli?

Why don't the devs give everyone a diamond rebate like last year to ring in the anniversary since that would stop most of the complaints and people have a opportunity to spend more and shows we are appreciated.

Why don't you answer my Post about VIP benefits and why VIP7 and up do not get additional benefits since some of the benefits were given to the low VIPS?

Why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer?

Do you think we forgot that you screwed 1st place predictors and 1st place CRGB out of Epic crystals and totally ignored the issue by saying you will implement the Epic crystal system sooner than slated?

why don't you outline your DBE website with new and up to date information since you can do that on a daily for DB asia website?

Why is the difference in progression for DB asia and DBE so different even thought we came later? New servers seem to enjoy all the new and up to date benefits that old servers wait for so why cant that be the same in the game aspect like DB asia and DBE?

IGN: Orihime
Level: 110
Server: S1 - Dawn

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-24 07:47 GMT-6

To Top