Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Freja

Anniversary Dev Online Q&A Starts! [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-05-27 13:25:12
|Show all posts
quoting freja 5.12.2014:
A game will die quickly if players’ demands are not met. That’s what we both wouldn’t want to see.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-06-04 12:08:13
|Show all posts
Well now, this definitely came to a halt really fast. Seems like no more questions should be brought up if all your answers will be beating the bush or be dancing around the questions. Good job at failing once again dbe. Next time you open yourself for a real QnA, make sure you are capable of answering all ,if not majority, of the questions. Also, I will point this out because it's been urking at me for a while. The fact that you do NOT release how all of your game mechanics work is complete horseshit. I, in my gaming career which is a very very long time, have never seen a game not be open on how mechanics work to their players (these are the people supporting your game and paying your bills at the end of the day and allow you to go home and be with your family, etc.). It's okay to have hidden things in game, but mechanics should not be one of them. I don't like to compare games because every game has their uniqueness, which is what we all like, but you guys should really take a look at how the game, " Heroes of Dragon Age" developer team and staff under them are with their players on their forums. I'm not sponsoring for them in any way, all I want you to do is look at how their respond and are open to their consumers/players about how every little mechanic works. They go to such extremes to explain what each one does and how one cancels the other, etc. I say all that to say and point this out to you guys, in order to have a good happy player base and keep the game going forward, you must be open with players about all aspects of the game. Good communication goes a long ways, remember that.
IGN: Rayray
S1: Dawn
Lvl: 120 Hunter

6 time CRBG Champs
Guild: Meridialkobashi, (ex- Wardogs)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-06-04 20:13:59
|Show all posts
Bump. Let's have another Q & A. I agree with Ray, that the veil should be revealed. The consumers have a right to know what their money pays for.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-06-05 09:07:02
|Show all posts
Rayray09 replied at 2016-06-04 13:08
Well now, this definitely came to a halt really fast. Seems like no more questions should be brought ...

Great point of view.. hopefully they will listen and learn from it
Druids comps changes/update
http://dbe.ppgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4640&fromuid=57466

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-06-05 15:49:39
|Show all posts
Voxsiever replied at 2016-05-27 13:25
quoting freja 5.12.2014:
A game will die quickly if players’ demands are not met. That’s what we b ...

This made me ROFL! Ima post it Great post bud!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-06-15 18:05:37
|Show all posts
Welcometohell replied at 2016-06-05 15:49
This made me ROFL! Ima post it  Great post bud!

yet worthy to post again!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-06-25 11:39:57
|Show all posts
Prime example. The May have answered 2 of the questions and then simply quit replying to anything on here.

I guess they find this acceptable customer service and PR

The more I learn and see their unethical hypercritical greedy scheming behavior. The more ashamed I am that I play and have ever supported this game
Montipora S12 Virote

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-26 15:42 GMT-6

To Top