Added kitiara, thanks for the tip katiya
IGN: Lumi
S7-Conqueror
Guild leader of Exodus
You know who I am.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-12 06:57:40
|Show all posts
Haven't seen any more about this. I can organize a group if needed. I'm not a leader of the number 1 or 2 guild on my servers, but would be happy to participate in order to represent my servers..
ScubaKathie

I like to think of the Relevant Staff as a stick in the corner of the employee breakroom -ScubaKathie

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-12 13:03:32
|Show all posts
This may be a moot topic. Think it has been shown that our open discussion on this forum leads to the greatest action by the devs. I think if we had private conversation about what should go on and then presented one single response, we would be ignored. This is based in the fact that it has happened...countless times. However, when there is open debate and ite over a particular event/instance/ect, there seems to be a more concerted effort made by the devs to address the situation.
IGN: Kitiara S6
Guild: Supreme Team, Leader

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-25 22:36:55
|Show all posts
Yeah I'm interested.

IGN: Nemesis
Server: 9 Highbourne
IGN: Nemesis
Server: 9 Highbourne

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-08-19 00:03:24
|Show all posts
Most of S9 top two guilds members all use line app.  Im all for this! was considering a post awhile back about a players "union" type thing to really get points across on issues severly effecting everyone. i.e CRBG bugs, etc.  if someone can get a group rolling on line app im sure a few from each server would chime in there on a regular basis. my line app is same as my dbe ign.
Drockaustin
S9

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-08-22 10:48:34
|Show all posts
Edited by Salgod at 2015-08-22 11:49

What I've done (after copying a fellow observer) was created a line app chat with the top guild leaders from s1/2/3. They can come to me with big issues and I let them know if I hear any important info that I can share with them. They then pass the info off to their guildies.

I suggested all observers do the same for their server, and if they haven't I would suggest contacting your observer and giving them a little nudge.

Our first job is to look for bugs, but we are also server reps in a sense. If enough players on a server ask for something your observer will comply.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-01-31 16:26:17
|Show all posts
Sal god, We don't have an observer on S19 but I'd like to get into this line chat group. captsavage420 is my id on line. Please add me if you can.
Capt Savage
S19-Stoners-Leader

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2016-01-31 19:13:21
|Show all posts
CaptSavage19 replied at 2016-01-31 17:26
Sal god, We don't have an observer on S19 but I'd like to get into this line chat group. captsavage4 ...

The line chat with reps from each server never happened and with the observers it's no longer necessary...however, I will ask that the devs open up a poll for a s19 observer (as well as replacement observer for up to 2 servers that players went inactive or stepped down).

So keep an eye on the forums for that!
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-01-31 19:22:11
|Show all posts
Thank you Sal.

Use magic Report

Lord of Threads Veteran

Post time: 2016-02-19 15:23:26