Register
Search
Author: Salgod

[Game Guide] DBE Game Guides [Copy this link to quote]

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-01-26 21:18:10
|Show all posts
Shootyouinthe replied at 2015-01-26 21:19
I am planning to write a guide for Rexx. I have been using him for a long while and he keeps me comp ...

Sounds good, rexx is a very underrated comp and one of the few single target monks. Would love to have rexx someday.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-27 16:02:29
|Show all posts
Update: added 5 new guide links including dragon lair, newbie faq, meditation bonuses, hero skills, and a link to the official game guide on the DBE site.

I went through most, if not all of forums, outside of general support threads past page 5 and these were all the complete and still accurate guides I could find.

There were a few title stats guides but there were like 3 of them. I will try to combine them in one guide and then add it. If I missed anything let me know.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-29 20:18:47
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-01-27 16:02
Update: added 5 new guide links including dragon lair, newbie faq, meditation bonuses, hero skills,  ...

Thanks for your help Sal! If you need any help to find some posts, please let me know and I'm always ready to help! Besides, I also stickbump and highlight this thread, it will be a great guide index IMO. Once again, we are really appreciated for everything!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-30 01:23:41
|Show all posts
Any ideas on a good hunter team?  I'm lvl 68 vip6 have chen, bunny, freila, kas, andre, and rest of the comps available up to that lvl.  Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-30 02:26:41
|Show all posts
Rambow replied at 2015-01-29 23:23
Any ideas on a good hunter team?  I'm lvl 68 vip6 have chen, bunny, freila, kas, andre, and rest of  ...

With what you have I would use Main, Bunny, Chen, Kasumi, and frelia. the main focus of hunters is their skill attacks, and stacked with bunnies skill attack they can be very devastating. Just look at Pando's team set up on Server 1. Once you get Lulu (around lvl 78), I would take out kasumi for her

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-30 09:25:41
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2015-01-29 21:18
Thanks for your help Sal! If you need any help to find some posts, please let me know and I'm alwa ...

No problem, thanks for the support!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-30 09:35:24
|Show all posts
Rambow replied at 2015-01-30 02:23
Any ideas on a good hunter team?  I'm lvl 68 vip6 have chen, bunny, freila, kas, andre, and rest of  ...

Darius gave you sound advice. While we haven't released a hunter guide as of yet, I do believe pando is working on one.

As far as your overall team, you have good comps but keep in mind that unless you have all 3GS and 4gs comps then your hunter main should be top priority. Definitely stick with bunny as your aoe, main can go aoe or single target depending on need, Chen will sub tank and counter and dish out some nice damage. Frelia will deal solid magic damage for now, though at end game it's underwhelming. Once u get lulu you may want to use her (though using two priest can make ur damage a but underwhelming) it's probsbly best to focus in on 2-3 specs at most. Even now, as a level 110 im still only focusing on 3 spec classes.

I'm not sure how much u plan on spending, but if ur looking for hunter teams to get some ideas from, my favorite is Avir from s1. He uses Luna, lothar, Asuka, kin, and is a hunter main. It's a tough team to deal with and zerks have top the bottom the best specs.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-02 22:18:28
|Show all posts
Update:

Added 2 guides.  A title guide and a character stats guide.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-04 12:13:46
|Show all posts
Update: Added Pando's Priest guide

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-04 12:18:33
|Show all posts
i plan to throw together a specs guide.  Basically the goal will be to show what the max level % boost is for each class.  Should give players an idea of what they are getting into if they decide to commit to a certain class.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-12-15 08:00 GMT-6

To Top