Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Salgod

[Game Guide] DBE Game Guides [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-02-19 14:12:05
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-01-26 21:18
Sounds good, rexx is a very underrated comp and one of the few single target monks. Would love to  ...

Rexx guide is available in the forum now.
Don't like what I wrote?
Then you should go and love yourself!

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-02-19 14:32:37
|Show all posts
Shootyouinthe replied at 2015-02-19 15:12
Rexx guide is available in the forum now.

Ok cool, I'll add it. Thanks!
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-25 21:19:20
|Show all posts
Hi all,

Been reading the forums on and off since I started playing in Dec and have made it to Level 71 so far with the helpful hints and guides by all of ya.

Right now, it seems like I am stuck on boosting OA power with my Hunter main.

Am currently at VIP4 status and have 4/6 of the Night set for my Hunter.
Hunter's pentagram is also using Red orbs for Phy Atk and Skl Atk with gold orbs for the rest. Most of the stats in pentagram are at level 14.
Current title is Knight and am trying to max it out.

I have a team of Dagda, Elly, Ying Chen and Frelia who are all at T4.

All of my comps are using the Fortune Set except Ying Chen who is on 4 pieces of Legacy and 2 pieces of Flame set. Most of the gems on my gear are purple or blue with a few yellow ones.

Crystal wise for Alchemy, I have dreadnought, havoc and nirvana on main. Ying Chen has dreadnought and nirvana. Most of my Yellow gems are at level 5. This is the area where i am most clueless as I am not sure what gems to aim for or level up for the team.

Would appreciate any advice on tips on how to raise the OA for my team from this point onwards. Thanks so much everyone for your time and help.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-25 22:02:39
|Show all posts
Edited by Salgod at 2015-02-25 23:05
PanMon replied at 2015-02-25 22:19
Hi all,

Been reading the forums on and off since I started playing in Dec and have made it to Level ...

This game is a slow builder/grinder (especially for low spenders) so expect gains to be a bit slow at times. However, if u stick with this game you can get very strong.  

With that being said, the best way to get stronger faster is to complete everything daily. Make all tourneys world bosses, do all your multis and elites, etc. join a good guild if u can too. Contribution is a great way to get honor quickly.

Part of the reason your progress feels so slow is that u use 5 different classes. While this isn't a bad thing, your growth will be much slower compared to someone who only uses 2 classes because of specs and how long it takes to get honor.

As far as your area of concern (alchemy), you seem to be on the right track. For your main, focus on dodge, skill attack, and hp. Crit and lethal can also be very valuable. Pierce too.

Ying chens build should be similar to your hunters except do not build dodge on him. Put marksmen there instead.

Elly will be similar to the above comps except she is best suited for physical attack rather than skill attack. So Titan replaces nightmare.

Dagba should focus on hp, magic attack, resilience, block.

Frelia should be similar to dagba.

I would consider dropping dagba for lulu down the road as your team is very rage dependent. Frelia, hunters, and ying chen all thrive with lulu.

Buy bunny for 4k dias to replace Ying chen when u can save enough up. He's far superior.

Beelz should replace elly at some point. Hopefully they do an event for him again so you can get him for free.

My best advice would be to focus mostly on your main, a good hunter can dodge it's way through a lot of Pve battles and PVP battles if the enemy lacks hit and counter.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-26 01:36:46
|Show all posts
Thanks for the advice Salgod.

I forgot about Honour Specialization though. Will it be recommended to focus building up the spec for all the relevant classes in party as much as possible? Or is it better to concentrate on just the main Hunter and perhaps Monk (Ying Chen, Bunny)?

On the topic of gear, I have seen some top players using Flame or Soul sets or a mix for similar comps. Is there recommended gear for certain classes or should I be aligning the gear based on the individual needs for the various comps that you mentioned above?

Thanks once again for your help.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-26 08:25:11
|Show all posts
PanMon replied at 2015-02-26 02:36
Thanks for the advice Salgod.

I forgot about Honour Specialization though. Will it be recommended t ...

Flame and soul gear will be ur best best but it will take some time to obtain. For comps that rely on crit/lethal use 4 soul gears and 2 flame. That way u get the crit/lethal bonus from both.

For specs u will need to focus on one to two classes for now. Hunter and monk.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-26 08:29:32
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-02-26 08:25
Flame and soul gear will be ur best best but it will take some time to obtain. For comps that rely ...

Thank you so much for your good advice. Going to slowly replace Dadga and some gears and gems now.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-06 13:09:37
|Show all posts
Has anyone here written an extensive guide for Hex?
I am 78, will be 80 very soon and have a general idea of how hexagram works, but am still a bit fuzzy on the details..

And thanks for all your hard work, time, and dedication for all the guides written so far!
S9 - Highborne
Guild - The Legion (Elite)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-06 16:48:32
|Show all posts
Lycer replied at 2015-03-06 14:09
Has anyone here written an extensive guide for Hex?
I am 78, will be 80 very soon and have a general ...

There's a hexagram guide on the main site. Also, hex isn't a big deal unless u have all premium 3GS comps with good specs in your hex. It has minimal impact otherwise.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-10 15:53:45
|Show all posts
Thanks Salgod
S9 - Highborne
Guild - The Legion (Elite)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register