Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 16149|Reply: 279

[Game Event] [Event] Recruitment of In-game Observer!   [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-04-20 01:30:57
|Show all posts

Dear all, hereby I would like to introducesome good news to you! Actually this topic has been discussed for several timesin our forum before, some players suggested us to set up Forummods, after discussing with the devs, finally we decide to bring it on!!!

--Brief Introduction

Before all of the work get started, I would like to explain what exactly does the word " In-game Observer" mean first.

Generally we furthered the concept of ForumMods, we would like to see our mods directly connected with this game, not justin the Forum, so we decide to set up In-game Observer for each server. We will design a brand-new title for the "In-gameObservers", players who have been qualified as an Observers in the game will obtain this unique title then choose to equip with it.

--Duties and Responsibilies

Observers need to pay more attention in the game while playing since they may carry some special duties. For instance, if a suspected glitch/bug is happenning in our game, Observers need to contact with us at the first time so that our devs will know the issue then confirm it; when a bug/glitch is actually occuring, Observers need to help us comfort other players instead of abusing the glitches/bugs in the game.

--Requirements

To be an Observer of Dragon Bane Elite, one player need to be very familiar with this game, has great passion and knowledge towards this game. Willing to help the others, patience is also recommended too.

--Observers Benefits

Despite a unique title, Observer from each server will also get free diamonds (800 Diamonds at least) per week as bonus from our devs. These are just a start of course, we will consider to add more Benefits or privileges for Observers in the future, based off players' feedbacks.

--Other Info.

If you are interested to be an obserber of Dragon Bane Elite, we sincerely invite you to make a brief self-introduction under this topic, like how many games you have played; how do you know about this game; how long you have been playing with it etc. If you are willing to make a recommendation, please leave those players' IGNs here or directly vote for them. Thank you!

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 02:20:41
|Show all posts
Edited by Lspartan at 2015-04-20 02:37

Awesome! Great job on getting us this opportunity mods and developers! Well where to start... There are many fantastic and dedicated players out there. Many of whom I've been able to talk to and bond with. Some of whom play a key role in helping the player community strive. So, with my experience of the servers I've been playing in for the past year, I would like to recommend:

S-3
Drex
Ilrab

S-2
Hebrew Express
Nathan Alex
S-1
Salgod

S-3 Lspartan
Berserker

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-04-20 07:25:05
|Show all posts
Freja, for merged servers do they still get more than one observer? For example, does server 1/2/3 get three observers while a stand alone server like server 13 only gets one? Or do merged servers, regardless of how many are put together, grt just one?

S1/2/3 can be a bit hectic so I would suggest multiple observers for merged servers.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 07:28:10
|Show all posts
Edited by Valadir at 2015-04-20 07:29

Put my name down for s14 very active every day based on UK hours. Played all sorts of games from wow to rift. Best game on mobile by a long way. Easily addicted

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 07:34:26
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-04-20 07:25
Freja, for merged servers do they still get more than one observer? For example, does server 1/2/3 g ...

Hi Sal, glad to see you show your interests towards this topic. Emm... For merged server, I think one observer is kind of enough, let's imagine if 2 or 3 observers keep popping on a same server, people might be confused right?
Actually for those players who are from old servers, if they are willing to be a game observer, how about making an alt on other servers?
Observers don't really need to be from the same server which they are playing on now, it's not a 24/7 watching after all.

Use magic Report

Veteran

Post time: 2015-04-20 07:43:30
|Show all posts
I would nominate Hebrew Express as an observer from S-2 Rise.  He's very observant (notice he recently found issues), and is quick to communicate issues he identifies.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 07:46:24
|Show all posts
Hello,

I already help other players when I can and report bugs/glitches when I come across them (most are not beneficial to players! )
With that in mind I wouldn't mind doing this at all.
I play daily on S11 and am often in game many times throughout the day and night. I have been playing maybe 8 months? Not a terribly long time, however I've had much help from great players and feel that I have good information to contribute to players. Not saying I know everything- because I sure don't!
Thanks for your consideration!
Jema - S11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 07:54:26
|Show all posts
Thanks for the nomination Spartan. But I have to decline.

I'm too involved in this game and I need to step back. With issues on S10, adjusting to the merge on S3, I'm quickly losing interest in the game. I don't have the passion for DBE I once had.

I do stand behind Drex though. She is a great player and I think would do a good job.
Anticipated Since Fall 2013
IGN: Ilrab
Server 3: Miracle

Server 10 IGN: Ilrab
Good Beer is the Basis of True Temperance

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 07:57:58
|Show all posts
I also second Hebrew Express
Anticipated Since Fall 2013
IGN: Ilrab
Server 3: Miracle

Server 10 IGN: Ilrab
Good Beer is the Basis of True Temperance

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:24:11
|Show all posts
Hi I would like to nominate myself for oberserver for all server im from s1 with salgod.
S1: reid burchet
Guild: wardogs

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-21 16:56 GMT-6

To Top