Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Freja

[Game Event] [Event] Recruitment of In-game Observer!   [Copy this link to quote]

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:26:57
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2015-04-20 08:34
Hi Sal, glad to see you show your interests towards this topic. Emm... For merged server, I think o ...

Ok sounds good, just wondering.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:31:43
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-04-20 09:26
Ok sounds good, just wondering.

Sal can you nominate me i alway help I would love to be a oberserver.
S1: reid burchet
Guild: wardogs

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:35:56
|Show all posts
I also would like to be considered for In-Game Observer. I've played on alot of servers and learned from some great players in the past year and a half, And have made S13my home now! Those who know me, know my passion for this game and my willingness to share my knowledge of it! As far as games I have played, This is only the second game Ive played on ipad, (except HoP's) in the 3 years Ive had an Ipad, the first being Kingdom Age. Before that was all xbox and PS3 games like Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, Fallout, Borderlands, etc. I found the game a yr and a half ago by luck. Browsing thru itunes. best game on itunes, (imho)! ive been addicted ever since!  Havent filed a resume, or had an interview in years, so not sure what else to say except, I love the game, and would appreciate the opportunity to help! Thank You
Archangel
S-13 Archangel
IGN: Archangel
Guild: Val Reborn
CRBG XII Warzone 3 Champions

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:39:48
|Show all posts
Hello ... I would like to be an observer ... I'm a mother of 3 and we all play most evenings together I live on the east coast. All of us love dbe... My comp name is lady Kinsey server 6

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:45:02
|Show all posts
Hi there freji I would to be an oberserver for s1-2-3-13-14-15 so I can help with the glitches and bugs. I been playing for a year already i would be very interested in the offer so please feel free to contact me on this form.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:47:41
|Show all posts
ReidBurchet replied at 2015-04-20 09:31
Sal can you nominate me i alway help I would love to be a oberserver.

Aren't u a top player on s13? I think you would have a better chance gaining support there where you are more well known.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:50:18
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-04-20 09:47
Aren't u a top player on s13? I think you would have a better chance gaining support there where y ...

Skillblast kick me off of crc so im not the top top 5 right now but I want to make the game better.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 08:55:11
|Show all posts
Edited by Salgod at 2015-04-20 09:55
ReidBurchet replied at 2015-04-20 09:50
Skillblast kick me off of crc so im not the top top 5 right now but I want to make the game better ...

Just cause you missed crc doesn't mean u aren't one of the top players!
Let's not take the thread off topic, good luck.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:06:56
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-04-20 09:55
Just cause you missed crc doesn't mean u aren't one of the top players!
Let's not take the thread o ...

Thank im the top 10 so will I be good at becoming a observer.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:11:44
|Show all posts
Edited by Salgod at 2015-04-20 10:13

Thank you for the nomination Lspartan!

I would be honored to be an observer for s1/2/3. It's my home server and I know the player base very well. In the past, I filled a very similar role in the online free PC game called Dragons Call. I was an in game chat observer and a forum mod.

As far as DBE, I've been playing for about two years now, almost since the games release date. I managed one of the top guilds (Wardogs) for over a year...And between in game play and forum activity, I've probably put as much time into DBE as anyone.

My DBE hours or availability tend to be around the peak hours. I usually check in in the morning. Then, I get my main play time in around the middle world boss and the night tourney. So from the morning world boss all the way through the night world boss I have access to DBE when necessary.

I love DBE and I plan to play it for a long time! I would be honored to be an observer for s1/2/3.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-18 07:53 GMT-6

To Top