Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Freja

[Game Event] [Event] Recruitment of In-game Observer!   [Copy this link to quote]

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:18:05
|Show all posts
I would like to nominate myself as an observer.  I have been involved with this game for 2 years, and I am very dedicated.  I am friends with a lot of people, and communicate very well with both in game players, and with the forums.  

In addition, since s1-s3 is such a large group, I would also like to nominate Salgod as an observer.  His reputation speaks for itself.

Server: s2
IGN: Hebrew express
Guild Leader:Act of Valor
CRGB Champion: V

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:27:31
|Show all posts
I would be willing to serve as an in-game observer for S4/5.  I've been playing the game for a year and a half or so, so I've seen a lot of the ups and downs with the game.  I play daily, both in the morning, and a bit in the evening.  I participate in all of the special events in game, so I've seen plenty of things that have worked well, and others that have been less successful than they could have.  I have no problems speaking up in game (both in gen chat or PMs) to help people, or to talk about issues within the game.
Server : S5
IGN : mpputman
Guild : Pure Evil

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:31:14
|Show all posts
Archangel replied at 2015-04-20 08:35
I also would like to be considered for In-Game Observer. I've played on alot of servers and learned  ...

I nominate Archangel and vote for him in s-13

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:31:58
|Show all posts
I vote for Archangel in s13

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:39:38
|Show all posts
Hi I have had several years in playing games like these.  As an in game observer I will help others, and be very informative to the devs on any glitches or bugs that may occur.  Also I spend an average of 10 to 12 hours on server.   Thanks
S11 glory
Neoscrap

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:40:38
|Show all posts
would like to Archangel for server 13

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-04-20 09:41:41
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2015-04-20 08:34
Hi Sal, glad to see you show your interests towards this topic. Emm... For merged server, I think o ...

Freja, I would suggest two observers per server if your goal is to have an observer on call 24/7. Regardless of ones dedication, no one is on DBE 24/7. Your average observer will have a 12 hour window they can access DBE and another 12 hour window where they can't (sleep, work, family etc.) if you were able to do two observers per server, you could have the observers work in a way where one is more of a morning/early afternoon player while the other covers the evening/night hours. also, it's important to take into account the fact that things happen in real life and an observer may have a day or two period where they just can't really play DBE. If you only have one observer a big bug may be missed and it leads to a 6 hour long server maintenance in the middle of the day. With two observers it lowers the chance that neither will be available at any given time.

Just a suggestion, but I think adding 2 (even 3 observers) per server would be very beneficial down the road. The players can handle having two observers. I don't think it would be confusing.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 10:03:29
|Show all posts
I'd like to apply . Character name is Nocternal from S12. Been playing sense June of last year. I randomly stumbled alone this game on my iPad while I was looking for something to pass the time. I've been playing RPG games for over ten years now, some of which include Dragon Eternity, Elder scrolls, Fallout, Final Fantasy, and Mudd.

Guild: Endless.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 10:40:48
|Show all posts
I would like to be considered for the observer on S10 or S14 please.  I've played both servers since they were introduced.  I play early in the day and was able to catch and report the recent multiplayer bug less than half an hour after the update was released.

Played a lot of games in the past but this one is by far the one that I enjoy the most and play most frequently.  Thanks for the consideration!

Cloud Skystreak s10 & s14

Ps-  I agree with Sal.  There should be more than one observer for each server in order to have maximum coverage and ample backup for time of absence.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 11:01:23
|Show all posts
Hello All,

I would like to nominate myself for S12, so far I do not see much interest from this server.  I am a fairly active player.  I have been active for about 8 months or so now.  I have a fairly decent knowledge base as to the mechanics of how the ingame experience should work.  I consider myself a very respectable player, although nowhere near the top few players on our server.  I am interested in helping make the playing experience better for all players, not just those on my server.  I consider myself a lower-middle class spender, so I will probably not be recognized too much in CRC ranks but still a respectable player nonetheless.  I hope if the need arises I would be placed as a consideration
IGN - Wooleybully
Server - S12 Faith
Guild - Virote

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-19 15:44 GMT-6

To Top