Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Freja

[Game Event] [Event] Recruitment of In-game Observer!   [Copy this link to quote]

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-04-20 12:41:19
|Show all posts
Artural replied at 2015-04-20 13:19
Yeah, something like 400 dias would be a better fit (in my opinion), equivalent to monthly pass bu ...

That's true. Though if the devs are careful who they select and reasses observers monthly people who won't do any work will quickly be found and removed. Observers should definitely not be an a permanent basis. They will need to be reevaluated pretty often, especially early on.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 13:20:17
|Show all posts
Great idea given by your players, lets make sure the person that brought this idea up to begin with gets compensated...

I would like to nominate myself as a candidate for S6, this reminds of me of grad school admission essay, so i'll do some bullets instead:
-Started as hunter on S5 to 60+
-Started Berserker on S5 to 60+
-On first day of S6 server opening, i started a swordsman and am currently level 110
-Been top 5 arena for long time
-Had 7 consecutive Reaper Titles as VIP7 player
-I don't talk crap to anyone on the server, always willing to help
-Was huge DiabloII (Hardcore) fan back in high school, Dark Age of Camelot and World of Warcraft after that.
-Lead R&D Test Engineer for a Billion+ dollar company, my daily job is to test and analyze new products and software, and submit written recommendations to management.  So I'm already doing similar work on much larger scale.
--Engineer in me gives me great understanding of the game structure and math/formulas involved, and bugs, miscalculations, and bad code stands out easily.

Won't let you down if given the opportunity
Server 6 - Avalon
Death Blade

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 16:56:31
|Show all posts
^^ As a victim of his plunders daily I can vouch that Death Blade of s6 does not seem to sleep much, is playing constantly, and would get my nomination for this position on s6/s7.
IGN: Katiya
S6 merged (S7 Conqueror original)
Guild: Exodus, Adjunant
S6/S7 Observer

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 17:19:52
|Show all posts
I think this is a great idea as it will provide the opportunity for the observer to essentially be a "player advocate" where they will not only find glitches and bugs themselves but also allow them to have players come to them with issues. I would like to nominate myself for this position on s12 server as I feel I could be a good fit for the position with not only my activity level but also the fact that I am well known on my server (and others know me from the whole miss dbe thing).
One thing I feel would help me with the position is that I've been a game master (GM) on a World of Warcraft private server a few years ago that was a top 3 server at that time. I had to listen to players on issues they were seeing and how I could fix them or notify the game leader of the issue. I feel that although this position would have less control, it is still very similar in the whole glitches/bugs side of things.
I hope you guys take time to select the right person for these positions as they can greatly improve the quality of the game by being a go to person for players as well as reporting issues directly to you guys.

Thank you for your consideration for the position.
S-12: Faith        S-17: Invincible        S-21: Warsong
IGN: Tigerfan     IGN: Mike the Tiger   IGN: Illidan
Guild: Virote      Guild: Redrum          Guild: Redrum

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 19:40:26
|Show all posts
I nominate Salgod for S-1 observer.
Ign: Bktilldeath  S1-Dawn
Guild: Wardogs/Meridalkobashi
Crbg(Zone-1)Champs: (WD)#1-4, (MK)#11/12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 19:55:48
|Show all posts
Hebrewexpress replied at 2015-04-20 11:23
I agree with Salgod here.  There are so many features within the game, and it would be nice to have ...

Thanks for your reply, sounds very reasonable, now I need to discuss with the devs

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2015-04-20 21:32:50
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2015-04-20 20:55
Thanks for your reply, sounds very reasonable, now I need to discuss with the devs

Thanks freja!
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 22:36:21
|Show all posts
I'd like to third or fourth Hebrew Express as observer for s2/3. He is constantly helping everyone on the server and all servers with his contributions to forum.

Also, I think you should be fielding your observers as much as possible from players who have been contributing here on the forums. These are players that have basically been acting as observers FOR FREE this whole time.

Salgod and Hebrew have strong points about being able to bounce ideas off of each other and balance each other out. There are so many rumors and wild theories bouncing around that it could be overwhelming for one person, especially on a server now as large and varied as S1/2/3.

Hebrew express should be an observer. As should Salgod. Ilrab would also be a great observer but I know he's not interested. Pando would also be an excellent observer if he were interested.

I am also losing some interest in the game so hope this is a genuine move towards bettering the DBE experience. You have a great game here and I appreciate the efforts you guys have been making.

Nathan Alex S2
Leader - AOV

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King

Post time: 2015-04-20 22:42:41
|Show all posts
Sounds interesting.  I'll throw my hat in the ring for S12.  I've been playing the game since it started almost two years ago..Geez.  Come through the thick and thin, and even decided to make a new character.  My qualifications include a slightly active schedule on the forums, which can be increased if necessary, and long withstanding knowledge of the game, daily player, as well as a firm grip on all aspects of the game.  Finally, I have a decent following of players on s12 who respect my opinions.  Thanks for the consideration.
Thwonk S-12
Guild Leader: Virote

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-20 23:22:02
|Show all posts
Well I might as well put my name in the hat as well. I started when server 3 was released. Created a Zerk and built it to 65. Played a lot but made plenty of mistakes. So when server 6 was released I built a hunter. He is now level 95. I decided I wanted to try sword so when server 12 was released I created a sword named Deadpool. It is my home server now and everyone is great.

I am happy to see so many from my server and especially from my guild apply to help the game out.

I started games with Ever Quest and Diablo 2 and been playing something ever since.

I would love to be ale to help the devs test and make the game better. While server 12 is my home I would be happy to help with another server if needed. I think I have an alt on just about every server usually around lvl 40-50. Can easily get them higher if need be. My schedule is changing so will be playing more late nights so maybe can pair with someone who has day time availability, if we do more than 1 per server.

Also, I don't think that we necessarily need compensation on a weekly basis. I think that if there is an issue with purchasing something in the mall, maybe give us the diamonds to test the drop rates.

Thank you guys for actually listening to the players and starting this program.  I do hope to be of some help eventually.

IGN Deadpool
Server 12
Arena rank #2
Guild Virote
Guild rank #1
IGN: Deadpool
Server 12 Observer
Guild: Virote

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-24 07:53 GMT-6