Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Freja

[Game Event] [Event] Recruitment of In-game Observer!   [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-04-21 06:01:50
|Show all posts
Deadpool replied at 2015-04-21 00:22
Well I might as well put my name in the hat as well. I started when server 3 was released. Created a ...

Having nominated myself and then seeing a vast reply from some of the top guys/experienced players on S12 I would second any vote for Deadpool, Thwonk, or Tigerfan for S12.  Much better candidates than myself.  However, I would gladly help in any capacity.  Again, I am interested in making a better game play experience for all involved.  
IGN - Wooleybully
Server - S12 Faith
Guild - Virote

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-21 07:19:44
|Show all posts
I agree that there should be 2 observers per server.  That allows a higher chance of one of them being on to catch issues that may arise. With that said, I would like to nominate Gazden and myself for S8. I don't Anybody else from S8 has stepped up yet.  
Thank you for the consideration.  
Mbmrang
S8 Risen - Guild Leader
Troll Hunter

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-21 10:44:35
|Show all posts
Hello, first time posting.
**I'd also nominate Jema of S11-Glory, simply based on her availability in-game* and fast increasing knowledge of the game(and a dogged drive for learning).**

I'd like to nominate myself as an Observer for server S11- Glory. I believe I can be extremely useful and/or helpful in said position. My experience and knowledge of game-play aside, I do like to help others, as demonstrated on a daily basis in-game, albeit lacking patience whereas simplicity is concerned.
    I am certain I can find others to vouch for me, but I'd like to think or hope that my own growth, ability to contend with top 20 players(heavy spenders and not so heavy alike), and an obvious passion for the game, regardless of deterring experiences, a few of which were caused by actual bugs in the game(inability to connect to server, for one, which took an actual Digital Sky team a week to solve), are more than ample reasons to consider me.

I'd be delighted to offer my time/knowledge to the improvement of the game, and game-play of others, including myself. Cheers!^^

IGN: Tenebris Equum
Server: S11-Glory
Guild Lead: Prime
S11 Glory
Guild: Prime, Lead

_______
A failure to try, is worse than failing..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-21 11:59:43
|Show all posts
I would love the position but know there are players more suited for the position. If I was to pick a player for the position it would be Deadpool, Thwonk, because of their knowledge of the game and their willingness to help other players out weather they are in the same guild of a different one. I think that they would help S12 Faith server the most and be a big help to the devs.
Grimreapor
S12 Faith
Vitote

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-21 12:16:01
|Show all posts
Although I would like this for myself since I am in the game all day everyday I would have to vote Thwonk or Deadpool for S12 because they are the ones that have helped so many in the game and not just from their guild but other guilds as well

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-21 13:27:16
|Show all posts
Salgod replied at 2015-04-20 08:47
Aren't u a top player on s13? I think you would have a better chance gaining support there where y ...

He's a top spender on S13, certainly not a top player however and you would be hard pressed to find a single player on 13 that would support him.  I was going to offer myself as an observer for S13 but upon hearing that ArchAngel was interested I will lend all my support to him.  I really don't think you guys could go wrong with picking ArchAngel, great guy, great player, helpful to everyone, and is always on.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-21 16:17:24
|Show all posts
I would like to apply as an observer for S4/5, thank you.

As others have suggested, multiple observers for servers would be preferable since people may not be able to be online due to real life issues, vacation time, etc.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-21 23:30:37
|Show all posts
Valadir replied at 2015-04-20 07:28
Put my name down for s14 very active every day based on UK hours. Played all sorts of games from wow ...

Hi Valadir, is your in-game name is "Valadir" too?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-22 10:30:40
|Show all posts
I would like to apply to be an in-game observer for s4/s5.  I've been playing DBE for about a year and a half now and I am very familiar with all parts of the game.  I am active every day and have many friends in game that I talk to often and I'd really like to get more involved with the game.  I agree that more than one in game observer would be necessary per server especially for the ones that are merged servers.  I spend a lot of time on game and often leave it open while I'm doing homework in case someone asks a question in gen chat that I can help with.

IGN Jagrawrr
Server S4-Heroism

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-22 12:14:22
|Show all posts
Edited by Tenebris.S11 at 2015-04-22 13:14

I'm also in agreement, if it is possible, we'd need more than one Observer per server. Issues can be identified and, if possible, confirmed by more than one source legitimately.
S11 Glory
Guild: Prime, Lead

_______
A failure to try, is worse than failing..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-18 07:54 GMT-6

To Top