Register
Search
View: 1128|Reply: 10

Guide to Gold [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-03-16 11:42:18
|Show all posts
Edited by Sayuri at 2016-03-16 15:10

Guide to GOLD!

I been asked what’s my secret to “hoard” so much gold, let me start by saying is not easy but it is achievable.

1.      Let’s start by just doing the normal stuff daily like log in or Commission, you willget X amount of gold by doing so (200k to 500K), all depending on your level and VIp

2.      Arena Rank it resets every 48h you also get Gold or Rep (which I don’t need anymore), the higher the rank the more gold you get top 20 can get 410K and theamount goes higher with higher ranking.

3.      Continuous login can also give you a decent amount depending on what you get starting at 50k all the way to 1M.

4.      Arena Battles, you get from 10 chances up to 20 depending on your VIP level, each attack awards you with Gold and Rep and 5 Stamina. If you successfully win every battle you can get from 50k to 100k+ gold and 50 to 100 stamina as well.

5.      World Boss is the perfect place to earn easy gold, from few 100K’s to Millions depending on your ranking and the level of the WB.

6.      Do your dailies for the RPT points once you reach once you reach 50 points you will get 500k gold, also don’t underestimate the D-Chest, 2 dias will get you over 100k (I only used once a day).

7.      D-Quest will also give a decent amount depending on how many starts you get, unless there’s an event, I don’t reset at all.

8.      Dragon Lair is also another source of gold; the amount varies since it is random. Also you can sell the lower level gear for gold starting at 127K per piece.

9.       Once you get that gear or any other gear including the one you buy with CB (celestial badges) which the lowest cost 2 CB and give you the same amount of gold but the best part of it is that you get “Greetings” from you friend list, each time someone does it you get 4K gold e.g.,24*4K = 96K*7 days = 672K a week or every time you send yours you get 10K. This step I do it EVERY DAY without miss.

10.  Mercs at the guild instance, send both of them even if they don’t get hire you still earn gold.

11.  Guild quest I try to reset at the bare minimum since every time you do it is 50K taken away e.g.,50K * 10 = -5M. Now that being said I do max donations, do my 10 buildings construction and I donate dias as well, the more you donate the more contribution you get. The only thing I used contributions for is for GREATER STAMINA.

12.  STAMINA this is the gold mine; it helps so much that some players underestimate is capabilities. Farm the strongest 3* instance that you can beat, excluding boss instances and I recommend to not heavily farm using stamina until lvl 100 Instances. Here you will get a lot of experience, gold, honor, diamonds, stamina pots, and starfire crests.

13.  Starfire crest 30 of them is one large bag of gold which is 1M

14.  TPvp and Pvp each season awards gold epic shards and honor, I know first place TPvp awards 100M second 50M and third 10M, solo Pvp first 100M second 50M third10M, also fourth to tenth place TPvp and Pvp gets 5M amount ofgold. Now all this can be different from server to server.

15.  Weekly events, they do give a ton of gold each week.

16.  Civil Wars I know is a long event but gold comes from it too.

17.  Valhalla is not much but daily is where it counts.

18.  Ruins of Twilight every Monday is gold do all 15 levels the amount I usually get varies from 4M to 7M depending if u use the X2.

19.  Selling unnecessary items, don’t overlook this stuff that you don’t need sell it!

20.  Raids,MP’s, Elite Instances specially once you start selling all those weapons plans, Hell Instances Tourney gives a decent amount do them all.

Here’s is what I do differently I don’t do alchemy unless needed, gear forging is the same, the reason why I Hoard all this Gold issimple ALCHEMY EVENT! And ENLIGHTEN.

I hope this help and I will try to keep it updated. Thank you

Sayuri S12 Guild Leader of Rebirth

Druids comps changes/update
http://dbe.ppgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4640&fromuid=57466

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2016-03-16 13:59:54
|Show all posts
Edited by Salgod at 2016-03-16 15:00

Nice gold guide!

I'll add this to the game guides next time I'm on my computer.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-16 15:17:57
|Show all posts
I like the guide But I'm curious as to what constitutes a large hoard of gold. Also, if you don't place 1st or second in pvp, hoarding gold is rather tough to get large amounts (1billion+) before you need to spend it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-17 08:12:48
|Show all posts
Cukencleen replied at 2016-03-16 16:17
I like the guide  But I'm curious as to what constitutes a large hoard of gold. Also, if you don't ...

As a today I HOARD 824 million, and yes we place first on TPvp and Top Ten on Pvp that's 150 million there, the rest came from the guide.. all that savings is for today event 30% off alchemy.
Druids comps changes/update
http://dbe.ppgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4640&fromuid=57466

Use magic Report

Lord of Threads Veteran

Post time: 2016-03-17 19:21:12
|Show all posts
Thank great guide
S2.                                                  /S17
IGN: Oblivion                                  /Oblivion.S17
Original S2 Redrum Crew (retired).  /RedRum

S17
IGN Oblivion.s17
Guild: RedRum

Oops did I make you mad?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-18 00:29:30
|Show all posts
Sayuri replied at 2016-03-17 08:12
As a today I HOARD 824 million, and yes we place first on TPvp and Top Ten on Pvp that's 150 milli ...

Wow

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-21 00:03:12
|Show all posts
Good jlb Say!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-22 06:11:05
|Show all posts
I really do think the guide is fantastic Sayuri . That being said I would like to add a little bit from my own personal experience and make sure people don't have grandeur ideas of having massive amounts of gold quickly. Without getting 1st or 2nd in solo/3v3 I would say a moderate player could probably expect to be able to save 300m-400m gold a month after they participate in all events/bosses etc as you have listed above as long as they don't expect to be training and forging 100+ gear more than what is necessary for routine and can make that commitment for the big pay off when the alchemy events hit.  Thank you for taking the time to put everything down and make it easy for people to understand.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-22 13:06:02
|Show all posts
I saved up 4 billion gold one time....almost 16m energy took all day to alchemy tho

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-22 13:09:54
|Show all posts
Didn't read thoroughly just skimmed over it but I think you missed tournament daily that's an extra 500k-1m gold per day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-21 16:50 GMT-6

To Top