Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 901|Reply: 9

How to succeed at evo and how it works [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-04-13 06:11:33
|Show all posts
Edited by RawTuef at 2016-04-18 11:18

So I had a long battle with in game support about how it was possible to fail trying to get to t5 on Samuel 18 times. This was also with x2 charm so about 32% I think. What I was told was to try at different a time and the ratio is across all servers. I thought about it for awhile and I think I know what's going on.

Evolution works on a 100% or 0% playing field. This is because you cant evo for 30%. It's either you succeed or fail. lets say the system is at 100% before the system can refresh itself 10 people across all servers succeed. This means the system has a 0% chance for all players till the ratio satisfies itself, so if the ratio is set to 30% and 10/10 people pass the game will make 23 people fail in a row to fix itself 10/33=30% before allowing another to succeed. This is why I believe horror stories like mine exist. So unless you're a top spender and have hundreds of evo stones I don't think this post will help you, but for lower spenders or free players NEVER SPAM attempts for you could be feeding into fails so some random could succeed.

If you want to be successful at evo and have the real ratio try and make your attempts in the morning when servers are less populated and the ratio is more stable. Since the servers reset at 04:00 server time I would assume so does the ratio for evo.

*this is how I believe the evo system works based on what in-game support has told me and what avril has posted to forums. It makes sense why you can see a surplus of people pass all at once than nothing, because before the server updated its info, people threw off the ratio by massive amounts of attempts.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-16 14:18:03
|Show all posts
Servers reset at 04:00 server time.
IGN: Katiya
S6 merged (S7 Conqueror original)
Guild: Exodus, Adjunant
S6/S7 Observer

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-18 11:18:44
|Show all posts
Thank you for the correction Katiya.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-18 21:04:21
|Show all posts
perhaps related to forge percent, perhaps related to ..oops forgot

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-18 21:28:30
|Show all posts
Its definitely not forge rate, it might have been at one point, but its definitely not anymore. There used to be a certain time I can open chests where I would get double the rate, but not anymore. The whole Evo system needs an overhaul, especially how many stones it takes to get a single level 4 stone. Either there needs to be a higher success rate with lvl 4 stones, or it needs to be easier to get the stones. It takes me months and months just to get 4 level 4 stones, only to almost assuredly fail. If there was a single aspect about this game that I would relate to the most rage quits and frustration, its definitely the evo system.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-23 23:55:08
|Show all posts
Pheonix_Akuma replied at 2016-04-18 21:28
Its definitely not forge rate, it might have been at one point, but its definitely not anymore. Ther ...

Ditto, one mistake cost me 32 T4 stones to get back to where I was.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-24 11:35:24
|Show all posts
It'd be fantastic if they could put the counter fail tries on for t7,8,9
Trying to hit t8 is so frustrating
S16

IGN. Disel S16

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-24 19:07:38
|Show all posts
Disel replied at 2016-04-24 11:35
It'd be fantastic if they could put the counter fail tries on for t7,8,9
Trying to hit t8 is so frus ...

+1 this is a good idea I've faiked T8 so many times I can't even keep count
Jeo.S19
Guild:EpicCrew
Level:108
VIP 9

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-25 07:04:42
|Show all posts
I failed today going to Tier Six 3 times yesterday 3 times today but on the 4th attempt made it and very next to Tier Seven hit it right away. Its a crap shoot but Tier Eight can be the worst of them all
IGN: Foolish
Server 10

“Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.”

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-25 09:12:09
|Show all posts
Foolish replied at 2016-04-25 07:04
I failed today going to Tier Six 3 times yesterday 3 times today but on the 4th attempt made it and  ...

Although I've had pretty good luck with my evo (i had 2 comps go from t0-t8 without tailoring using greater charms/prot stone on 6/7/8) I still say evo needs more revamping. Consider putting the fail counter in t8/9 as well since they both use the same stones as 10/11/12 and most certainly fail just as much I'm sure. Id they added the fail counter for t8 and t9, I think evo would probably be a much smaller issue... Other changes could happen like the % being more relevant (having a 50% success rate and failing 9 times just seems a bit odd to me) but I doubt those will happen so just add the fail counter to t8/9 and make everyone happy.
S-12: Faith        S-17: Invincible        S-21: Warsong
IGN: Tigerfan     IGN: Mike the Tiger   IGN: Illidan
Guild: Virote      Guild: Redrum          Guild: Redrum

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-19 15:36 GMT-6

To Top