Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Dragon123

Features coming on May 5th [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-05-05 12:20:57
|Show all posts
Anyone else find this update extremely underwhelming?

Are you guys going to fix this game any time soon or just keep on with this shit?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-05 13:09:22
|Show all posts
Verto replied at 2016-05-02 13:47
Main thing i'd like to see is the same thing i've been trying to get DBE to do for awhile. A cross r ...

this alone wouldn't be right or fair in any way.   people in lower number servers, i.e. s1-3 had to spend a lot more to get comps like dante than people do now to get 4gs.   so the lower the number server, more likely the more they had to spend to get decent comps.   it would never be balanced.

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran Lord of Threads

Post time: 2016-05-05 14:24:37
|Show all posts
Chicagomyth replied at 2016-05-05 14:09
this alone wouldn't be right or fair in any way.   people in lower number servers, i.e. s1-3 had t ...

im one of those ppl who spent most of his dias pre 4gs and I would love a VIP based crc.  Newer servers would have an advantage but at least I wouldn't have to face ppl like elric, jw, covelli etc.
IGN:  Salgod - S1 Dawn
Guild: Wardogs - Observer S1/2/3
CRBG Champions: I, II, III, IV.
DBE Game Guides (Click Here)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-05 16:06:40
|Show all posts
How about something for the non-spenders? With all these rebates and shit, the spenders just keep pulling and pulling away. Yeah, they're spending, sure they should be ahead. But at this pace, non-spenders won't even be able to compete..

Use magic Report

Lord of Threads Veteran

Post time: 2016-05-06 18:27:23
|Show all posts
Since we do not have an obs since the update several people are having issues with comp that have been sacrificed piping up in the lower left corner of the main screen as if you just unlocked them also during training there's some glitch where the letters of the next level of training are disappearing from the shield there are a few others could an obs pass it along
S2.                                                  /S17
IGN: Oblivion                                  /Oblivion.S17
Original S2 Redrum Crew (retired).  /RedRum

S17
IGN Oblivion.s17
Guild: RedRum

Oops did I make you mad?

Use magic Report

Lord of Threads Veteran

Post time: 2016-05-06 18:27:53
|Show all posts
Also can we get an event schedule for May please
S2.                                                  /S17
IGN: Oblivion                                  /Oblivion.S17
Original S2 Redrum Crew (retired).  /RedRum

S17
IGN Oblivion.s17
Guild: RedRum

Oops did I make you mad?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-07 12:19:47
|Show all posts
Chicagomyth replied at 2016-05-05 13:09
this alone wouldn't be right or fair in any way.   people in lower number servers, i.e. s1-3 had t ...

How is it unbalanced? S1-3 also have had months even years more time to build comps, comparing a S1 VIP 4 to a S20 VIP 4 is probably going to be seeing a huge beating to the S20 guy. Time is more important in lower VIP lvs than anything. Only on the High VIP lvs will time be against the older servers. And since a VIP lv based CRC is designed more for low lv VIP's i dont see any problem. The current COH/CRC is designed so that almost only high VIP's will win. At least with this lower VIP's can see how well a VIP can be built without spending thousands upon thousands, and have a chance of winning something. Even if it isn't a huge reward.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-19 00:43:59
|Show all posts
not all red are good

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-26 15:43 GMT-6

To Top