Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2467|Reply: 24

[Game News] Tips of Overstep [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-05-09 20:05:43
|Show all posts
Dear all, since the "Hero Overstep" is a brand-new feature for DBE, hereby I would like to share some tips of this function for you.

Tip #1. Only fully enlightened 3&4GS comps can be overstepped. Comps will gain extra attributes after Overstep.

Tip #2. There are 15 levels in total for Overstep. Each level will cost different amount of Heroic Souls and Potential Stones. Once a comp has been overstepped to Lv.5, Lv.10 and Lv.15, the stats in "bracket" will be given to other comps with the same class for current formation. Let's say you have Kincade, Woody and Virgil in your formation, if you overstep Kincade to Lv.5, then Woody and Virgil will gain that part of stats in the bracket. If you overstep Woody to Lv.5, then Kincade and Virgil will enjoy that part of stats.

Tip #3. You can sacrifice useless comps for Heroic Souls, higher OA comps will refund you with more Heroic Souls. Sacrificed comps can be found in the tarven and can be recruited once again with certain amount of Heroic Souls.

Above all are the tips for Hero Overstep, if you still have questions about this feature, please leave your comments below. Thanks for your reading!
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 21:53:18
|Show all posts
Just to make sure,

Would a hunter main get the benefit of stats in bracket for lvl5, 10 and 15, if a hunter comp overstepped?

Don't like what I wrote?
Then you should go and love yourself!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 22:22:25
|Show all posts
Shootyouinthe replied at 2016-05-09 21:53
Just to make sure,

Would a hunter main get the benefit of stats in bracket for lvl5, 10 and 15, if  ...

Yes, the main will get the benefit too.

Use magic Report

Lord of Threads Veteran

Post time: 2016-05-09 22:44:26
|Show all posts
Will mains be potentially added to overstep in the future as well?
S2.                                                  /S17
IGN: Oblivion                                  /Oblivion.S17
Original S2 Redrum Crew (retired).  /RedRum

S17
IGN Oblivion.s17
Guild: RedRum

Oops did I make you mad?

Use magic Report

Lord of Threads Veteran

Post time: 2016-05-09 22:48:13
|Show all posts
Also I know it's new but we should have events with mats seeing as once u sacrifice a comp it's useless and u can use a contract to rede riot eventually your going to need souls and won't have any comps to sacrifice.  Also once a comp has been sacrificed the notification that a new comp is available to recruit in raver keeps piling up and the small tab in the lower left corner pops us all the time with those comp can we get that changed its super distracting thanks also can you fail overstep there is a warning tab that comes up but it does not say anything about failing but normally with that warning comes the danger of failure so I wanted to verify thanks
S2.                                                  /S17
IGN: Oblivion                                  /Oblivion.S17
Original S2 Redrum Crew (retired).  /RedRum

S17
IGN Oblivion.s17
Guild: RedRum

Oops did I make you mad?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 00:44:01
|Show all posts
Tyvm for the info ! Will come in handy
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20
Quote= people may not remember what you say, but they will always remember how you made them feel

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 06:15:07
|Show all posts
Let's say I wanted to get a comp back after I sacrificed it; does it cost the same amount of heroic souls or does it cost more than what I received from sacrificing it?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 06:33:31
|Show all posts
Do specializations help increase the amount heroic souls you get from sacrificing?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 06:59:43
|Show all posts
Does overstep affect PVP or PVE or both?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 08:02:34
|Show all posts
Can we get the cost levels for both mats of levels 1-15 please
From what I can see already it's seriously spiralling into the realms of costly.
S16

IGN. Disel S16

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-21 16:54 GMT-6

To Top