Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 690|Reply: 8

[Discussion] Free in game purchasing... [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-07-05 02:19:58
|Show all posts
Ok so here it is. This my guide to get some vip free!!!! So I m just throwing it out there if u want to pick it up then jump on in!!! Ibotta .... have you ever heard of ibotta? Lol this is a money maker! Wish this was available in my childhood... ibotta is an app that you upload pictures of your receipts and put money in the bank! Lol beer, Liquor, bread.... you name it and could be there.... all you do is select whatever you can and upload your receipt pictures.  As well as ibotta there is checkout 51, savingstar, mobisave..... those are all apps that work in the same way! Honestly if you just go to the grocery store and find a receipt i won't say anything LMAO! There's surely more apps that are worth downloading.... Snap , Shrink , Berrycart , Jingit are also apps that you can use. I haven't even tried Snap, Berrycart, or Jingit lol Only issue I have is some of them have 20$ hold before u can cash out but it comes quickly

If u shop online here's how to get free or highly discounted items from Amazon....... Amzreviewtrader.com
So it's not directly buying you diamonds like the previous list but with a little hustle you can turn free into SOLD! Just got a free headset for my ps4 and sold it for 50$ lol sold on Letgo app.... anyways definitely worth digging into if u have time.

anyways ... i know there's more ways. Everyone has an opinion... find a local focus group!!! Or bring one to you  like mindswarms.com pays around 50$ for an hour or less of your time....

So get out there and find it FREE or die trying

IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20
Quote= people may not remember what you say, but they will always remember how you made them feel

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-05 02:22:46
|Show all posts
Edited by Ianiank at 2016-07-05 03:24

Anyways most all of that pays through PayPal or u can wait for a check in the mail. I ve also posted a Google Opinion rewards guide to get free Google play cash...
http://dbe.ppgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5059&extra=page%3D2
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20
Quote= people may not remember what you say, but they will always remember how you made them feel

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-05 03:02:56
|Show all posts
Example of a rebate
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-05 05:37:00
|Show all posts
Also when u grab something free from amzreviewtrader you can choose free no rush shipping and get 5.99 amz prime pantry credit and use it on stuff for your rebate apps. So u get free items and paid!
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-08 02:07:09
|Show all posts
Feel free to add! Skillion ways to get it!
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-28 12:09:49
|Show all posts
Why does everybody ignore every post you post? You've posted stuff adter your main point and still nobody responds. PPL even respond to me haha

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-28 20:58:02
|Show all posts
Lol
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-05 12:26:35
|Show all posts
lol.. i found one to help out also is google opinon rewards.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-08 12:29:57
|Show all posts
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-20 07:46 GMT-6

To Top