Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Dragon123

Plan For Ring Boss [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-07-09 22:10:52
|Show all posts
I think #2 beats all the others...thanks for that
Vejr - the owl knows best - at least 0.08% of the time (all 50 states)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-11 09:41:45
|Show all posts
What I think should happen is the following:

3 RB using guild fund
3 RB using Diamonds donated from guild members.

But if that is not the case, it's still a better system than having to rely on one person to summon the boss.
Anticipated Since Fall 2013
IGN: Ilrab
Server 3: Miracle

Server 10 IGN: Ilrab
Good Beer is the Basis of True Temperance

Use magic Report

Lord of Threads Veteran

Post time: 2016-07-12 23:07:00
|Show all posts
So when u make all these changes merge 17 with 12 please that would be great or anyone for that matter
S2.                                                  /S17
IGN: Oblivion                                  /Oblivion.S17
Original S2 Redrum Crew (retired).  /RedRum

S17
IGN Oblivion.s17
Guild: RedRum

Oops did I make you mad?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-21 11:29:33
|Show all posts
Good grief Charlie Brown......
IGN: Foolish
Server 10

“Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.”

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-21 19:42:47
|Show all posts
So did you just change part of the Ring module in guild area, it still says free summons although they are at 0 currently? Am I correct in assuming the free summons are replaced by guild diamond fund but we can individually still summon the other 3 for a total of 6?
IGN: Katiya
S6 merged (S7 Conqueror original)
Guild: Exodus, Adjunant
S6/S7 Observer

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-23 17:49:13
|Show all posts
I don't like the new guild ring boss contribution method. It puts small guilds at a disadvantage. Please bring back the 3 free summons.
Don't like what I wrote?
Then you should go and love yourself!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-23 19:30:43
|Show all posts
yes please bring the 3 free summons back

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-24 07:40:02
|Show all posts
Whats even more (politically incorrect word used) is the fact that titans feet is debuff immune and the con drop is the same as Buer. Most people in the guild had to blow 200 plus diamonds to kill and we get rewarded with 80 diamonds and 2500 con. I think all guild donations should factor in to building up diamond pool for ring boss. You donate, diamond construction, exploit, etc. Make it a worthy adventure to help small guilds build themselves and fight for con. Also boost con so we can simply buy more evo stones and fail miserably stop being such pricks with what you give out. This game is dying open your eyes. Releasing a 4gs comp and only a few buying won't keep the servers running forever. Revamp and retool (Not making DBE 2) That will end in a flood of backlash.
IGN: Foolish
Server 10

“Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.”

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-28 07:52:57
|Show all posts
Small guilds certainly got the short end of the stick here. We could only do one RB as opposed to our regular 2 free and 2 dia summons. This is not fair. Bring back our free rb summons!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-07-29 21:02:13
|Show all posts
Geez, Get a friend

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-24 07:49 GMT-6

To Top