Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1908|Reply: 10

Interface of Mining War [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-08-23 01:42:25
|Show all posts

This New Feature will replace Guild War on Sunday every week. More to be continued...

1. Mining War is a brand-new feature and it will replace the weekly Guild War. From 00:00ST [Every Saturday] to 20:00ST [Every Sunday], the guild leader and Adjutant can enter the Guild Building [Miner's Clan] for signing up for the Mining War.

2. Mining War starts at 20:30ST on every Sunday night and only those Signed Up guilds can join this war. Civil War will be shutdown on Sunday night automatically.

3. There will be total 20 Mines in the map, each guild can only capture one Mine at the most. [One guild which has earned the most scores will finally capture target mine].

4. Though one Mine can be invaded by several guilds, the guild which earns the most scores on this mine will capture it.

5. If one guild has earned many scores from several Mines, that guild will only be able to capture one Mine finally [the mine which they have gained the most scores from], the rest mines will belong to the other guilds.

6. In the Mining War, every 4 Weeks will be 1 Season, each guild can only capture one same mine ONCE for every season. If you go to the mine that has been captured before in the season, you will not have a fight.

7. Guild members from each winner Guild will be able to claim relevant rewards Daily[Except Sat&Sun].

8. Every fight will give you 150 contribution, 100 Rep and 100000 gold.

9. Win one fight gains 3 points, lose one fight gains 1 point.

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-08-23 07:18:29
|Show all posts
That is so cool finally it is happening.
Digdush Monaco-S13 Leader of Wow is hard
Vip 10
Lv120

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-08-23 07:26:57
|Show all posts
Only took 3yrs... Don't really think anyone cares at this point.
Ign: Bktilldeath  S1-Dawn
Guild: Wardogs/Meridalkobashi
Crbg(Zone-1)Champs: (WD)#1-4, (MK)#11/12

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2016-08-23 09:08:12
|Show all posts
Will the time of GW be adjusted then so it doesn't overlap with Civil War?  As it stands, people leave GW early so that they can do Civil War instead.  

Easy fix would be, make Mining War run from 20:05 - 20:20.  Then have Civil War run from 20:45 - 21:00.  There is some wiggle room in there for when Mining War would start and end.  Just make it NOT overlap with Civil War please.  
Server: s2
IGN: Hebrew express
Guild Leader:Act of Valor
CRGB Champion: V

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2016-08-23 09:09:15
|Show all posts
Also, will there be a guide soon as you how this will work?  As of now, I just see a big, cool looking overwhelming map.  It would be nice to start talking strategy with the guild now, rather than fly by the seat on our pants.
Server: s2
IGN: Hebrew express
Guild Leader:Act of Valor
CRGB Champion: V

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-08-29 21:03:07
|Show all posts
As usual no response to simple questions. Seriously it's been 6 days since hebs asked a question related to the new event that is soon to come and we have yet to hear a peep. I get that we are all on different time zones but 6 days is rather long.
IGN: Rayray
S1: Dawn
Lvl: 120 Hunter

6 time CRBG Champs
Guild: Meridialkobashi, (ex- Wardogs)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-01 03:25:10
|Show all posts
Hebrewexpress replied at 2016-08-23 09:08
Will the time of GW be adjusted then so it doesn't overlap with Civil War?  As it stands, people lea ...

I think no more GW nd CW on Sunday.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-01 07:25:30
|Show all posts
Yep that's it no more Gw and CW will not be on sunday...
Wolfrave S11-Glory

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-01 07:27:01
|Show all posts
This makes absolutely no sense.  Is this a cross server event?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-01 08:02:25
|Show all posts
Lobo, it is a cross server event.

I hope they add a way to give guilds fund to pay for building upgrades.

Without that weekly fund, it is going to take a very long time for guilds to upgrade buildings.
Anticipated Since Fall 2013
IGN: Ilrab
Server 3: Miracle

Server 10 IGN: Ilrab
Good Beer is the Basis of True Temperance

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-21 16:55 GMT-6

To Top