Search
View: 2659|Reply: 14

Angels [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-09-22 20:53:15
|Show all posts

Michael
4GS  Guardian

Virtue's Blade:
Michael will swing his giant blade to destroy all the enemies in a cross-shape, targets' Rage will be diminished by 20.

Final Verdict:
Michael will taunt all the enemies in a column and grant super high Counter [his counter will also carry extra damages, the amount equals to the sum of his Phy Def, Skl Def&Mag Def] & Defense [reduces 90% DMG from the enemies] for himself; targets will be forced to attack Michael first and they won't be able to cast any skills after being taunted.

Eye for an eye:
Nobody can escape from the final judgement. Michael's attacks will never be dodged.

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Related threads

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-22 22:20:59
|Show all posts
Edited by Montipora at 2016-09-23 10:19

Awesome. Reduce 20 rage. Great comp

This doesn't seem exciting or informative. This is going at the same pace and function as most DBE events. Sadly only a few people even responded to your last posts mainly because they all know it will be underwhelming or over priced or both.

Still no real new content. We can level up to 140 but have no new quests to level up with. Same old content. It's old.

CRBG happened and we won with 20 players. 6-8 months ago it would have to be a 40 vs 40 match. So I think half the players are gone.

EDIT: Thanks for the updated info. Seems like a very strong comp. taunt appears to force enemy comps in the column across to attack Michael and prevents them from any skill attacks. Additionally Michaels 90% dmg reduction seems seriously OP. Would a caster like Arendale or Kuan attack all comps in Michaels' column or row or just michael?
Montipora S12 Virote

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-26 07:16:47
|Show all posts
talk about op...how can you ever beat that

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-27 07:39:22
|Show all posts
Sounds awesome, but I'm reserving my full judgement until I hear exactly how they are acquired. If everyone gets to start at the same point, then I'm all for it, but if going to be a collection of insanely overpriced comps, I fear that will be the final nail in the coffin.

Great addition to the Guardian class. The only viable Guardian currently is Roger, and you have to be VIP8 to even get him. Hopefully this new collection of comps is attainable by everyone, but not easily. For a collection of comps as powerful as these seem to be, it should take some decent amount of work in order to attain them.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-27 14:23:51
|Show all posts
Pheonix_Akuma replied at 2016-09-27 07:39
Sounds awesome, but I'm reserving my full judgement until I hear exactly how they are acquired. If e ...

it's a "pay to win" game.  what else do you expect?

Use magic Report

Veteran

Post time: 2016-09-28 14:29:06
|Show all posts
Are we still looking at Babel being released at the end of the month? Aka tomorrow?
IGN: Dragonsbane
Server 2: Rise
Guild: Talion Justice

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-29 11:52:39
|Show all posts
Edited by Bktilldeath at 2016-09-29 11:57
MalachiS11 replied at 2016-09-27 14:23
it's a "pay to win" game.  what else do you expect?

Its actually a "free" game with a huge pay-to-win aspect. They made it seem like these comps would be obtained by dedicated grinding, not pull out the credit card/itunes cards. But no they have to have a way to suck more cash out of you.
Ign: Bktilldeath  S1-Dawn
Guild: Wardogs/Meridalkobashi
Crbg(Zone-1)Champs: (WD)#1-4, (MK)#11/12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-01 07:33:14
|Show all posts
it would be nice to get a hunter that can dodge magic. i think the devs went overboard with hunters that can't be countered, after giving the class the highest resistance spec.

It's time to have some hunter comps that can be countered but that can also dodge magic.
Don't like what I wrote?
Then you should go and love yourself!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-01 10:47:40
|Show all posts
A hunter that can dodge magic really? And you don't think that would make the class that can solo teams and dungeons op? Magic or maxed hit is the only offensive strategy against hunters and you would like to see that that taken away? I'm sure a lot of anti hunter classes would respond well to that haha. I'm a sword and in my opinion hunters have some of the best most op comps to choose from in this game. Zora, William, Woody, Aurora, Virgil I think you have an array of overpowered comps to choose from that have the potential to demolish or stun an entire team with one aeo skill (Zora). What I would like to see are more choices for the Druid class because all they have is Aren to be honest, another choice for swords aside from Fro, or even a new Zerk like Lady Scithe from Dbe Asia. Hunters are set up with a wide range of choices when it comes to comps, and I'm certain many players would not be too thrilled with a hunter that can dodge magic.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-01 10:58:26
|Show all posts
Arcana replied at 2016-10-01 10:47
A hunter that can dodge magic really? And you don't think that would make the class that can solo te ...

Maybe dodge magic and physical, but not skill.
Anticipated Since Fall 2013
IGN: Ilrab
Server 3: Miracle

Server 10 IGN: Ilrab
Good Beer is the Basis of True Temperance

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-20 11:26 GMT-6

To Top