Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 848|Reply: 8

[Game News] More Details about Main Switch [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-11-30 00:55:32
|Show all posts
Hi all, some of you may have already known that we are going to release the Main Swtich Feature, and I believe many of you are really anticipated about that. Thus I would like to introduce this new feature to you and try to explain how exactly it works, hope you like it and of course, please feel free to leave your comments under this topic.

What is Main Switch?
Generally Main Switch is a feature which allows players to switch their mains freely between Zerk, Swordy, Druid and Hunter to deal with complicated battle scenarios.

What would happen to my Main Set, Specs, Gems, Skills&Elemental Lvs etc.  after the switch?
1. Your main set will be switched to target set automatically after switching, CB gears won't change. (We highly suggest that please conduct a Main Switch when you are equipping with specific main set).
2. Your specs will still remain the same, but you can use melten cores to reset previous class spec for upgrading a new one at any time you want.
3. All of the Gem stats/Stellar Stones of your main will be reserved and recorded, it means when you are going to switch your main BACK, those gem/stellar stone stats will be recovered too.
4. Your Main Skills will be changed but those levels will be reserved. So are your Elemental Lvs.  
5. Those stats which you have gained from Trainning will be reserved too, and you will be able choose to re-distribute them right before the Switch begins.
6. Your Enlightenment phases will be reserved too. So are Evo levels.

Will I have an appearance change after a Main Switch?
Absolutely, your appearance will be changed automatically after the switch, based on the class and gender you have picked.

Is it a free feature?

Totally Free. However you need to wait for 12Hours after conducting each switch.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-30 09:20:38
|Show all posts
Please confirm....
About dragon lair gear,
When I main switch it is recommended that I have the entire dragon lair set equipped?
Is this because when I got to do the dragon lair my gear fragments will be reset?
In order to get the ultra enlightenment morph we need to not have one piece of dragon lair equipment... So unless that option is fixed your basically telling us we can main switch or we can have the ultra enlightenment image...

About gems/stellar stones,
So say I'm a hunter, and I main switch to a swordsman.... I reroll all of my gems from dodge/skill attack/tech to block/strength/hp... When I switch back to my hunter all my gems will go back to their previous dodge/skill attack/tech stats, and then.... If I were to switch back to swordsman again my block/strength/hp would still be there?
Can I set up all 4 of my main switch characters and not have to worry about stats or is their a maximum that we can set up?

About skills,
When we switch over to a new main all of our skill levels will reset meaning if I was a swordsman and switched to hunter all my skills would be 0 but will the main skill levels I've already gained count towards the level requirements for upgrading my new main skills?

About stats,
If we have only drilled in strength will we be allowed to transfer over those stat points to tech even though the drill level isn't the same?

About evo levels and enlightenment,
Will the bonus gains for enlightenment be class specific? I won't need magic attack if I'm a sword/hunter/zerk so will the +to magic attacks that I gained in enlightenment be switched to something each class can actually use?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-30 16:39:05
|Show all posts
Tiered gear,
If we have enhanced gear will those switch over too?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-30 19:46:32
|Show all posts
CaptSavage19 replied at 2016-11-30 16:39
Tiered gear,
If we have enhanced gear will those switch over too?

Yep

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-01 02:41:50
|Show all posts
Freja replied at 2016-11-30 19:46
Yep

Freja, you didn't respond to my other questions in the previous post. Please read and respond to all questions... I'm sure others are wondering the same thing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-01 20:11:03
|Show all posts
CaptSavage19 replied at 2016-12-01 02:41
Freja, you didn't respond to my other questions in the previous post. Please read and respond to a ...

Sorry but I will keep you updated for the rest questions. For now I'm not that sure

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 15:03:17
|Show all posts
I would highly advise not doing main switch on your main character.  Knowing DBE you will lose your character when you attempt the switch and DBE will not be able to recover anything.

Be smart...be safe.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-03 10:09:30
|Show all posts
This will make you spend more time on this game...honestly

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-03-14 10:02:20
|Show all posts
I lost XX training (dropped to X) going from hunter to sword.  Why did this happen, it says in main switch you can redistribute
Ahri
S-10

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-21 16:59 GMT-6

To Top