Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 687|Reply: 9

[Bug] Attn: Devs, admins, etc. EVO problem! [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-12-01 11:43:48
|Show all posts
Edited by Chicagomyth at 2016-12-01 11:43

So I got william today.   I evo'ed him up to t9, and had a t9 to t10 charm.   I used it, and not only did i not get to t10, i dropped two levels to t7.   Now we have all seen people complain about a similar issue in the past, and your general response is to ask us to provide a screen shot.   So, being cautious prior to my attempt, I took a screen shot as I will show below.   The reponses in game so far have said I did not use it, which is complete horse shit in my opinion.   I don't know why your server didn't recognize that it was there, but my screen shot clearly shows in was set in place.   So in essence, not only are you refusing to fix this so far, but you're also saying that perhaps I took it off or something ridiculous like that before making my attempt.  Hello?!   Dumbasses!  I'd much rather have a t10 william than deal with the bull shit customer service you have provided.  This should be fixed immediately, and you guys shouldn't even have to question it.  I TOOK A SCREEN SHOT LIKE YOU ALWAYS SAY TO DO!   So, with that being said, please correct your mistake as soon as possible, and quit making up bull shit excuses as to why you won't.   

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 02:23:26
|Show all posts
Hope you get this fixed Chicago. Looks like you used it to me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 03:12:26
|Show all posts
S8
Name                Operation                   Item                 Amount                       Date
Chicagomyth           Buy               Pine Root                     1                        2016/12/1 8:50
Chicagomyth           Use               Pine Root                     1                        2016/12/1 8:51
Chicagomyth           Evo               Lv.4 Evo Stone             4                        2016/12/1 8:51
Chicagomyth           Use               Mass Ins                     1                        2016/12/1 8:58

Chicagomyth       Evo              T10 Charm              1                2016/11/24  19:17:58
Chicagomyth       Evo              Lv.4 Evo Stone        4                2016/11/24  19:17:58
Chicagomyth     Open Chest    T10 Charm              1                2016/11/25  7:20:11
                          to get

Hi Chicago Myth, above all are the materials which had been used while you were doing Evo. You have only evoed once and didn't use any protection stone or Super Luck Charm X.
We also checked your in-game behaviors from Nov.24th till today. You did use a Super Luck Charm X for evolution, but it was on Nov.24th, around 19:17 Server Time. Then the next day, which is Nov.25th, you got another Super Luck Charm X from opening Thanksgiving Evo Pack, which is still sitting in your Backpack sound and safe now. You didn't use it for Evo this time.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 09:42:15
|Show all posts
Here's the main issue dragon... None of us are dumb enough to not use a protection stone when we're that high in tier. You should make all evolutions after 6 require a protection stone. Because your game isn't perfect, there's times where it glitches out... If our character lost a tier, obviously it didn't "register" that a protection stone was used. What we, as customers are arguing is that your game had the error not us...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 11:22:07
|Show all posts
Edited by Bktilldeath at 2016-12-02 11:24

These guys are a joke, William isnt free by any means nor was all that stuff you bought. They should be more willing to help when it comes to things like this.
Ign: Bktilldeath  S1-Dawn
Guild: Wardogs/Meridalkobashi
Crbg(Zone-1)Champs: (WD)#1-4, (MK)#11/12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 14:57:51
|Show all posts
Give them more money. I'm sure it'll be fixed next Maintenance.

Chicago, this isn't the first time I've seen you here post about a major issue. Why the hell do you keep giving these people the time of day?  You are addicted man, time to step away, free yourself.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 19:26:57
|Show all posts
Dragon123 replied at 2016-12-02 03:12
S8
Name                Operation                   Item                 Amount                       ...

so this is the problem you dumb fuck.  I DID USE IT!  I get your system didn't recognize it for whatever reason, but why in the fuck would i take a screen shot, and then proceed with the fucking evo try without it?  becuase you think I like dealing with your LACK of customer service?!   the real question is, why in the fuck does your game fuck people over when they do in fact use things?  and then why in the fuck do you guys never fucking fix it?   you, dragon, are a useless piece of shit.   wait no, that is saying too much.  you are less than that.  fuck off and have a nice day.   

that should be DBE's customer service motto:

"Fuck off and have a nice day"   

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-02 19:28:40
|Show all posts
Dragon123 replied at 2016-12-02 03:12
S8
Name                Operation                   Item                 Amount                       ...

holy shit dragon!   Do you really think i took a screen shot and then did the evo try without it?  i get your system didn't recognize the charm was there, but you need to find out why your system screwed me.   and then, you need to fix this situation.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-03-30 01:03:54
|Show all posts
Was this resolved?
Montipora S12 Virote

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-05 23:56:03
|Show all posts
"Welcome to DBE. We designed our system to make you look like a liar. Please leave your dignity and lube at the door. Fuck off and give us more money."

Seriously, I can't stress enough how much potential gets wasted by this asinine team of money-grubbing developers. If only someone who actually cared about the game owned it.

Also, seriously, who is stupid enough not to use a charm or  protection stone these days with as many free diamonds as you guys give out; even more so if they are a long time player like Monti or Chicago. That's one of the things I find most insulting is you call your most loyal players liars.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-12-18 02:34 GMT-6

To Top