Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 450|Reply: 4

How many of you steal from your company for DBE? If so..you may be next. [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-12-14 09:13:08
|Show all posts
https://consumerist.com/2016/12/12/man-steals-5m-from-employer-spends-1m-playing-game-of-war-on-his-phone/

No doubt this happens in DBE, maybe not to the extent.  

The article got it right. It's like gambling but with 0 chance at winning.  Sure you get a false sense of pride and accomplishment, but in reality many who spend are just socially inept who think they have a big epeen because they can buy virtual shit in a peice of crap game.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-15 00:18:58
|Show all posts
Dear ExDBE elite, Could you please do me a favor and just shut up? I will be much appreciated.
If you can't I may probably ban you cuz you are always trolling ppl around here and there.
Please don't make me do that.
Have a nice day tho.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-16 12:15:57
|Show all posts
You know what's worse than spending money and time on DBE? Wasting time on forums trolling. With that being said, get a life already and stop being worthless on a forum.
Zeiken
Berserker
S12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-22 07:38:02
|Show all posts
Zeiken replied at 2016-12-16 12:15
You know what's worse than spending money and time on DBE? Wasting time on forums trolling. With tha ...

I have all right to be pissed at this game, and try to get others to wake up to this companies shit. I would hope insulting them would maybe trigger an emotion that would make them realize spending in DBE is an addiction, and in no way, shape or form any sort of benefit, both emotionial, or physical.

I spend 500 dollars on a comp, and because of how their fucking events work in this game I traded in the contract on accident. Then when I was auto opening packs, I opened some heroic soul packs  not realizing those packs were from the contract I didn't know I traded in. I thought the event was "get this comp, and get the rewards" I didn't know you had to trade in the contract  for rewards that weren't worth even close to the 500 dollars I spend on the comp.

I disputed it. I contacted my observer. I talked to customer support. They did shit. They couldn't suck up their pride and give me the comp that I paid for. I even offered for them to log onto my account and see to it that I somehow didn't become uber by using that 20000 souls or whatever it was.  I was an honest mid spender in this game, and I fell into hard times emotionally, and I thought...hell I'll spend more than my normal 100 a month on DBE. I dropped 500 bucks for this comp and this shit happened.

It's not worth it, and honest to god this game isn't worth it.  Zeiken, you are sticking up for these knobs because you happen to be running one of the best teams in the game now, because you were being a dumb ass.  You have better shit to spend your money on. Hell smoking, drinking, whores, drugs, are all better than what pleasure DBE can provide. If you have a family...spend that extra money on a vacation for your significant other and/or kids. You will get much more emotional and physical pleasure from doing that. Hell..give your DBE money to charity (I've been) that at lease you know is helping someone improve their lives, instead of sending your money to china, to a company that is doing god knows what with our money.  Not to mention, how do we know know we're being monitored. China monitors all their chat apps, how do we know that doesn't go to the games with social aspects as well?

It's not worth it. Some day you will realize that, and see I was right.  Stay in your honeymoon phase with this game. It will only last so long. Look at all the old top players. How many are left? All have realzied that this game is shit. It's only a matter of time before you wake up and see the same.

Freja...ban me. I don't give a shit. I'm not coming back.

I was a troll with a higher reason. But like any one with an addiction, only they can fix themselves. I should have known better.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-22 12:08:53
|Show all posts
ExDBEPLayer replied at 2016-12-22 08:38
I have all right to be pissed at this game, and try to get others to wake up to this companies shi ...

If you have a family and extra money then go do something useful with it instead of again, simply trolling this forum and game. People have the ability to do what they want; why does it matter to you what they do? Does it conflict with your life? You stopped playing DBE, because it conflicted with your wants and needs. Good for you.

I'm not sticking up for anyone. It's not even about DBE at this point. Rather I'm saying quit being a general pretentious asshole and ruining it for others. If they want to play then let them play. DON'T tell people what to do. There are stupid people in the world; I get it. But UNTIL they cross your path you are NOT in any position to tell people how to live their lives. Got it?
Zeiken
Berserker
S12

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-25 05:37 GMT-6

To Top