Register
Search
View: 390|Reply: 4

[Discussion] Unanswered Questions [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-01-10 15:34:32
|Show all posts
Edited by Bktilldeath at 2017-01-10 15:47

I'll start small...

1. Where is Washington's 3gs Gear Set at? After doing some needed swapping of some comps on my alt account, i noticed there is no gear set for him in Flare's shop. Why Washington you may ask?, Because i cleared specs from dead areas and put into mage so i could use Washington-3gs until i get Washingdon-4gs, which will be a ways away still as i am about 1/4 of the way there. Anyway this may not apply to many players but doesn't make sense that there is no comp specific gear set for Washington. Soul gear vs comp specific set is no contest, all you see is 1's for dmg. Can you add it to Flare's shop?

2. Where are the rest of the aeon's for the angels. As of this post i believe there are only 3 out of 8 of the angels that have an aeon. 5 of the 6 newest angel's have been released & there are only aeon's for Michael, Sariel & Remiel. Are Raphael, Uriel & Metatron getting any companion aeon's too? Will there be any aeon's for the first two "angel's" (Gabriel & Lucifer). Might be a stretch at this point but worth asking for...

3. Speaking of aeon's, with the amount of new aeon's pushed out over the last 8months roughly, is there going to be an aeon skill book inheritance available in the future. Books can be painful to make with the very poor/low drop rates from the material needed for new books. The amount of vit needed for material to make 1 book can number in the thousands, with the current rng drop rate. We need to make 5 books & 1 or 2 aeon action/buff/debuff books for each aeon. This is one of the most broken parts of the game in my opinion, now that we cannot see if we can beat the opponents shown in practice. There are also many comps, (top tier) at that that do not drop anything if defeated in practice. This also needs to be addressed & fixed. Nothing worse than going through a mass amount of vit to kill opponents and get nothing in return for your efforts.
Ign: Bktilldeath  S1-Dawn
Guild: Wardogs/Meridalkobashi
Crbg(Zone-1)Champs: (WD)#1-4, (MK)#11/12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-01-21 17:19:02
|Show all posts
Why no answer from anyone?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-07 09:04:44
|Show all posts
Bktilldeath replied at 2017-01-21 17:19
Why no answer from anyone?

Thank you for your advise player.  I will forward your comments to the devs.  Please be anticipated.

Beat you to it Avril!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-19 16:30:53
|Show all posts
Haha, nice. Touché!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-22 23:03:59
|Show all posts
Sorry my tortoises were drowning. They don't swim.
Zeiken
Berserker
S12

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-09-25 05:36 GMT-6

To Top