Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 362|Reply: 6

[Discussion] Please help! I just lost two tiers! [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-02-05 07:05:20
|Show all posts
Edited by Morkardar at 2017-02-05 07:07

Ok,this is just bad luck and gm's being useless! I had Eva at T9 and was going for T10 when,ethier a prot stone failed or Islipped up and forgot to use prot stones.
The gm's said they knew I was T9 but refused to restore Eva to T9,or to give me the luck charms I used.
I am a loyal paying customer,Ihave spent thousands of dollars on this game. If this issue is not dealt with,I may quit playing the game.Which would be a shame since I love this game.I may move on to another game if Eva is not restored or,I get the luck charms I used to get to T9.
Your customer service is atrocious you just take our money and don't help when something goes wrong.
I am so frustrated Please talk to the devs and see if they can rectify the situation,the gm's are lazy and refuse to do anything about the situation. Please,I empllor you help me get my Eva back to T9!
I fail to see why this is so difficult to do,ethier send me the Charms via mail, or just restore her tiers. Please help! This is why people leave DBE,I have seen many of my friends and guildmates quit do to frustration of the poor customer service.Seriously, I don't know why it's so difficult to restore a comps tiers.
Something needs to be done,or else you'll wind up with no one playing the game anymore! Also I used up some of my lvl 4 evolution stones and protection stones,I don't expect to get them back but,it would be nice.
The charms I used we're T7-8 and T8-9 I got them from the lantern event.Anyway sorry for the long post but, I seriously need help here.

IGN:Turoc Luckrider
Server:s11-Glory

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-05 12:31:05
|Show all posts
Come on DBE!!! Help this guy out. Show some compassion, ok?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-05 12:47:09
|Show all posts
Edited by Morkardar at 2017-02-05 12:52

Well,it's official Dbe screws over another paying customer. The gm's say they can't help,more like won't. When Elder Scrolls Online comes out,I'm outta here.I've played a ton of games online and dbe has The WORST customer service hands down.
They are even worse than EA This game won't last long if they keep on
Treating their paying customers like a steaming pile of horse dung. The devs could fix this problem easily.But they refuse to do so.Its simple coding str is so difficult about resetting a comps tiers?
IGN:Turoc Luckrider
Server:s11-Glory

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-02-07 18:55:30
|Show all posts
Dear Turoc Luckrider, after check we find you tier up to T9 with your T9 luck charm on 2017-02-05 04:29:25.But your 3rd evolution on 2017-02-05 04:32:56 didn't use protection stone.Really Sorry for your upset but because you didn't use protection stone, there may be possibility to lose your tier, it's the same for every player and hope you can kindly understand!Please kindly check. Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-08 05:46:59
|Show all posts
The customer service is just laughable and quite frankly, insulting. Its the single most thing killing this game and making people quit. I mean, just look at all of the vets that have quit in the past, what, 3 months?

C'mon, people make mistakes and slip up, it happens. Its not like the guy is constantly requesting his stuff to be rolled back. It literally costs you nothing to help him out. However, if you don't help him out, it will costs you another big spender, and there's not too many of them left.

At this point in my DBE life, I'm just watching this game crash and burn slowly while laughing at how atrocious the customer relations with support are. We all know you don't care about your fan-base, but at least have some tact about it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-27 03:43:56
|Show all posts
Why can't the devs add that port stones are automatically counted if you have them. Then there would never be this issue. If you don't have them then o well you took the chance.
Mr Perfect
S21
Defiant Guild Leader

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-03-02 18:15:54
|Show all posts
Dear friend, because low tier don't need to use protect stone. If add that port stones automatically will cause unnecessary lose. So, please click to choose use prot stone or not by hand. Thanks  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-20 11:26 GMT-6

To Top