Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 369|Reply: 5

[Bug] Draconic Fast Training [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-02-09 05:30:27
|Show all posts
Draconic fast training has to be bugged. I tested it out with 2,400 diamonds and I got a measly +6 return. That's training 12 times at Draconic level. Not even with my awful luck could I only get +6 from that much. I would ask for those diamonds back, but I know that's not going to happen. Just fix this so we get the correct amount of training for spending 200 diamonds. Also, I'm pretty sure it didn't accept the 50% off training event either. Otherwise I would have spent 1,200 dias instead of 2,400.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-09 13:05:37
|Show all posts
I feel like some details on how Fast Train working would help. I'm sure we have an idea of the advantages and disadvantages but I'm not sure if the disadvantages are worth it. . .
Zeiken
Berserker
S12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-10 01:51:23
|Show all posts
Its all cool that they gave us an 80% off training event now, but it still doesn't seems like the issue was addressed with the appropriate returns and not getting the training discounted. Did another test of 10 times and still spent the full 2000 dias. If you don't get any of the benefits from events, there's literally no point in having a Fast Train. There wasn't even an announcement made. Just POOF.

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-02-10 18:13:16
|Show all posts
Dear friend, In the fast training,player should choose one main stat to train, If you choose 2 even 3 stat will gain less stat value, more stats you choose less stat value you will gain. The training process is influenced by the highest stat you had trained. Hope you can kindly understand. And devs will look into it again, please kindly wait. thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-02-14 12:02:42
|Show all posts
Avril replied at 2017-02-10 18:13
Dear friend, In the fast training,player should choose one main stat to train, If you choose 2 even  ...

Still seems as though training has been significantly altered Avril.  Even standard training.  I tried gold training my main and received a -224 for my max stat, first time I've seen anything like that.  

Also tried gold training a new comp and the fail rate is significantly higher even at that level.

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-02-14 17:44:11
|Show all posts
Dear friend, i will report it to devs. Please kindly wait. thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-19 15:34 GMT-6

To Top