Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 222|Reply: 5

[Bug] Bugged Babel force and Piccolo. [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-03-18 15:21:07
|Show all posts
I just got Piccolo the other day and,got him to lvl 36.The problem is with Babel force,I can only put in one Babel force even though,all spots are open. I get a "Unavailable spot" message when I try to put other Babel force in.
The only spot that works is the top right slot,the rest of the slots just give that message. This is frustrating,I tried sending an in game mail and got the ol "we'll look into it,please kindly wait" message.
I need some help here! Avril please respond,I'll try sending an in game mail again but,I'll probably get the same response.Is anyone else having trouble with their aeons? Please post if you are!
IGN:Turoc Luckrider
Server:s11-Glory

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-03-18 15:54:45
|Show all posts
I've had this happen with three different Aeons and I fought with the devs/support for over a week each time because they would refuse to believe me or do anything about it.  It appears that when you get a new aeon and level it up, babel force is bugged and doesn't register that the aeon got leveled until the next maintenance cycle...

So you basically need to wait another week before you can equip babel force in your shiny new aeon.
Stinkpalm - S11

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-03-19 13:55:19
|Show all posts
The slot also needs specified evolution level to active.We will optimize the description about it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-03-20 13:22:52
|Show all posts
Avril replied at 2017-03-19 13:55
The slot also needs specified evolution level to active.We will optimize the description about it.

That isn't correct at all.  There is no requirement for Aeon evolution to equip babel force.  Only overall level (lvl 30 to open up all of them).  I can equip babel forces in a lvl 30 aeon with NO evolution levels.  This is the same BS answer I received from "support" when I first reported this.
Stinkpalm - S11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-03-21 17:21:59
|Show all posts
Here is an example of what I am talking about.  My Bark is level 38, but is Evo level 0.  However I can equip babel force in any slot I want.  Therefore, your claim that we have to evo our aeon to level 15 to open up the additional babel force slots is completely false.  Do you people even know your own game mechanics????

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
Stinkpalm - S11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-03-28 17:11:38
|Show all posts
Avril replied at 2017-03-19 13:55

Hey Avril, you going to respond about this???  I have called you on giving completely wrong information to one of your customers, and you haven't bothered to give any sort of response or clarification.

This is either complete and total ignorance of your own game mechanics, or a blatantly misleading your customers.
Stinkpalm - S11

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-06-23 12:50 GMT-6

To Top