Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Montipora

[Discussion] Game is a joke [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-03-28 14:39:30
|Show all posts
The truth be told ... nothing has changed..

I posted in here regarding an evo issue I had. I have a great rhythm with the EVO interface and have never missed a protection stone when I intended to use one. I posted on this forum and messaged the devs in game.
After a few messages back and forth explaining what happened in as much detail as ingame mail allows, I received the usual "devs are looking into it, please be patient."

Then I encountered a new issue. I had amassed 170-180,000 Babel Bricks, and wanted to upgrade a critical babel on Freddy from Level 7 to level 8. Unfortunately, I did not have the required GOLD amount and got a message stating "Insufficient GOLD" (from recollection) Later that day, I had obtained enough gold from the events to make up the difference and went to Aeon screen to do the upgrade. That's when I noticed I had 34,000 Babel Bricks.  I can only assume that the attempted upgrade took the babel bricks but the upgrade failed because of my gold deficiency.... and the babel bricks were not returned.
I reported this immediately, and there has been multiple different replies. One said (They can not see how much Babel I had)  others said they are looking into it.

On Friday, I reminded them of both issues that I was awaiting for a response fro. They gave me another generic response  (devs were notified be patient...).
The day progressed and my patience was wearing thin. I messaged them again.

Saturday rolls around and still no response. I message them again. Today they respond that "It's saturday and devs will look into it on Monday." I of course responded --- this is going for 2 days now, I need it remedied." LAter I decided to evo the missing Tiers back on my main (to T15) and check if all my failures at T16 (when the problem happened (estimated 30 failures) would still be there... no they were not. I messaged them agains ans told them this, and asked them to pass on what I felt was a suitable and fair solution. I asked them for 2 ultimate evo charms as reimbursement for the evo loss (30 prot stones, 120 lvl 5 evo stones, and Tier 14 and tier 15). I felt 2 ultimat charms was a fair solution and simple. I also reminded them of the missing Babel, and that I was not happy with the customer service.
They insisted they let the devs know and I would hear from them on Monday.

Monday morning - I had a message that read - How much Babel bRicks do I have currently. - so I checked and I had 90,000 - I receive approx 20K babel a day for levels 1-100 all completed on HARD.

They later responded that my babel is working fine... and that was the end of it in their eyes.

I rebutted that in one message. they again claim they see no record of any issue.Then asked about a reponse regarding my evo issue. To which they asked "What happened with Evo"

I lost it and explained it with every possible expletitive followed by an F'ing non apology because I have now explained the evo issue 3 times.

Checked this forum - only to see that they did not bother responding to my message in here about EVO.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY SAY THEY WANT TO FIX THE GAME--- THEY CAN'T FIX THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY HAVE COMPLETELY IGNORED THE EVO ISSUE AND GAVE A LAME DUCK RESPONSE REGARDING THE BABEL BRICKS.

THE TIMES WHEN I BOUGHT - THEY HAD NO FUCKING PROBLEM ACCEPTING MY MONEY. THEY ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE AS A COMPANY AND FRANKLY WE ALL DESERVE BETTER...

Montipora S12 Virote

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-19 15:41 GMT-6

To Top