Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 253|Reply: 4

[Discussion] What Happened to dragonic training? [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-04-13 18:11:29
|Show all posts
Whatever happened to yall allowing all vip levels to use dragonic training. While we really do appreciate yall fixing training that is just a part of what you promised us. All we want is a fair game and for yall to honor what you say and show that do give a damn a little. Screw the release of the New Guardian. Fix what you have and make sure it works. You have made numerous promises to us that you shud be working on and making sure they work before even thinking about releasing anything new to us that will just fuck up other shit like always.
We know yall dont care because yall have different versions of this damn game with people who spend money on them but can yall just act like your broke for 1 week and give a damn about what you do. If your not going to allow and vip levels to use dragonic like promised can you at the least make it to ahere gold fast training is unlimited like you do with the other forms of diamond training.

Show us that your word can mean something and maybe you can start earning the respect of your players again

Decs Whimpy
server-20
Vip5

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-14 16:43:19
|Show all posts
Why would you want to use Dragonic training? Since they fixed training, you can get to XX really easily with advanced. Don't waste your diamonds

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-04-18 04:05:31
|Show all posts
Dear DecsWhimpy, The dragonic training will be released when player reach vip 6 now. As for your advice. I will report it to devs. They will consider it. Thanks for you advice and sincerely support. Good day!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-20 07:56:16
|Show all posts
It wasn't a request. Y'all stated in mails and in events that it would be available to all VIP levels. Not just vip6 but I guess that's the word of money hungry douchebags.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-20 11:36:52
|Show all posts
Edited by Bktilldeath at 2017-04-20 11:37

Hey Decs, I pm'd you something please read it and pm me back & see if that helps you. If & when you try it, cause it will help let me know how that works out for ya.
Ign: Bktilldeath  S1-Dawn
Guild: Wardogs/Meridalkobashi
Crbg(Zone-1)Champs: (WD)#1-4, (MK)#11/12

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-12-18 02:38 GMT-6

To Top