Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 328|Reply: 2

[Discussion] custom title stats and aeons [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-04-21 15:15:28
|Show all posts
Why is there no phy,mag, or skl def for stats on thr custom titles?

Id like to make one for micheal but yet the 3 stats that make him stronger are not available for choosing.
wonder if they purposlly left them out or if they plan on adding themat some point.

Also i have found that lolita is best for uriel and not really for sariel due to the fact that sari is a crit and leth hitter but lolita doesnt have those as her stats. This isnt a issue im just saying lolita is built better for uriel and that a rolled aeon from farm with phy att, crit and leth will be a better fit for her.

This new sin they have released to me is simply retarded. Its a combination of micheal and raph to me.

Every maintenance yall are making stupider and stupider desisions to make this game better. Why not ask us as your players what we wud like to see in a comp or have them do. Then base yourcomps off of that. Other games do it and it gets more people interested in the game.

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-04-23 17:55:59
|Show all posts
Dear DecsWhimpy, Of course we'd like to hear your voice. We can open event do game adjust according to player will. But like those comp setting etc that are already setted game data can not be changed. Hope you can kindly understand. Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-24 20:28:56
|Show all posts
Uhm, settled game data?  How about trillas and ethers?  We can change them time and time again at the players whim.  That sounds more like a weak excuse to me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-12-18 02:37 GMT-6

To Top