Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 290|Reply: 2

[Bug] Angel bonds and Micheals taunt not working [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-05-08 01:57:58
|Show all posts
The angel bonds and micheals taunt are not properly. I watched my main and rem dodge sariel and she didnt hit twice when thry had Raphael in their team as their bond states. And sariel is supposed to undodgable. I see yall still havent fixed this issue. And dont go and change it to in certain situations like you did counter for her.

Micheals taunt skill sometimes doesnt work properly. He will skl but the opponents he hits sometime will still attacks others and not him like it is intended to make them do.

Im glad yall went to weekly maintenance and these are just a couple of main issues i have found

Minor issues wud be that level 90 mps crashes alot of people so level 90s have to resort to level 80 mps. My game crashed twice when i was doing 90s. I cleared my cache and all that stuff after the first one but still crashed after second run when i logged back in.

Also the fury in duke crashes peoples game also. It takes forever for it to claim just like your beads were doing before you removed them from duke.

Keep up the good work yall are doing for we are starting to see more players actually stay and like the game. Just plz fix these major issues for a better game and make it right by the people who shud be benefiting from stuff that arent getting to do so because of these glitches

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-09 14:40:11
|Show all posts
+1 for weekly maintenance
Zeiken
Berserker
S12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-12 08:13:40
|Show all posts
+2 for no DBE response in 4 days.  Making DBE great again!  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-10-21 04:02 GMT-6

To Top