Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 720|Reply: 12

[Discussion] "Greatness" [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-05-12 08:10:38
|Show all posts
Edited by Vin_venture at 2017-05-12 08:19

I guess it's been almost 2 months now since we were handed the line that y'all wanted to "make DBE great again" and I've got to say that while a few minor things were done, you've missed the mark.

We get shiny new comps and ways to strengthen our teams but we're left with the same old worn out content and you continue to break things as you push out these uninspiring updates.  

Let's list some of the on-going issues: (off top of my head and others can add to this list if I miss something):

1) CRBG was broken AGAIN.  screenshots sent, please wait while we look into that.  Uhm, it's been over 3 weeks.  It was pretty easy to see it was broken and our guild "lost" despite clearly winning (again, see screenshot sent) but we still wait.

2) CRWB is an absolute, positive joke.  These HUGE bosses die in 10-18 seconds...why?  Because, again, you're shoving all these new comps and ways to strengthen our teams but doing little to nothing with existing content or events.  

3) CRWB final boss- broken.  Was supposed to run last night, did not.  Supposedly will run tonight.  Compensation sent?  Nope.

4) Overstep is sporadically broken.  Solution, restart.  But now everyone has to pay closer attention and request reimbursement for lost resources which, of course, is not immediate.

5) Ethers - originally released, broken.   Now can use 3 per comp.  Isn't that great?  Useless and tells me that you guys don't really understand your own game.  

6) Black screens during tournament again

7) Aeon practice broken again (supposedly fixed again)

8) You did maintenance over night to "fix" (hopefully) these issues which impacted gameplay yesterday.  Compensation?  Nope.

8) Recently you ran the instance which required 100 sta per attempt, 20 max.  Rewards for 2,000 sta daily?  20,000 exp, 23-30 creeds, 200,000 honor, and 150 dias.  What a tremendous value!  Pfft.  Oh wait, we had a tiny remote chance to get a Cartman contract! funny.

9) Over the past 12-18 months you've added nothing, at all, of meaningful content which helps us level.  Instead it's auto-grinding old zones to try and get to the next level.  Otherwise, it's months to get from level to level due to the pathetic experience gained doing daily quests/Dragon Lair/etc.  

10)  Speaking of experience and leveling, when you eliminated GuildWars months and months ago, you took with it one of the only ways to accumulate a decent amount of guild fund.  Now, like leveling, it's a grind to level up buildings.  

11)  COH Rewards -I win the lower bracket this month.  Sadly, the rewards are still an absolute joke.  In fact, the rewards for winning the final fight were less than winning the previous rounds.  20,000 honor?  seriously...

12)  Mining Wars - the interface is horrendous.   You can't really tell what mine you're holding, no way to know what season you're in, the timers for players widely vary (I'll show 120 sec left, and others will show 212, or 302, etc).   And 0 experience.  

13) Babel tower.  zero experience

14) Valhalla, experience is meaningless

15) Events.  Aeon practice 10 times a day for months now?  Please stop.  Evo 16-20 rewards are very meh for the cost to get those levels.  

16) Gold - Enlightenment, gear leveling and enhancement, overstepping, babel force, etc etc etc.  Improve amounts received daily to help balance out the immense cost and use of gold in the game.

17) Bag/Bank space - We're long overdue for the ability to add space in our bank and bags.  

18) Elite pills - how many stacks do we need?  Is there an intent of making them useful for something other than leveling custom titles?

19) Customer service:  I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are over the "we'll share this with the devs or appropriate department" or "please kindly wait" or "please be anticipated" or whatever the talking point is for that particular day.  We get that response and most often nothing from there.  So we have to continue bombarding with emails, in-game bug reports and posts on the forums.   Speaking of forums, posts go days with no reply from a mod.  Your customer service needs to be much more than lip service and hoping we get tired of pushing for compensation or a situation being resolved and be one where you're responsive.

I could go on and on but the crux of all of this is simple:

Do you really want to make DBE great or is that just something to say to try and appease us?  If you do, instead of spending so much of your time pushing out more and more comps and features to strengthen teams, spend the next few months focused on adding content with meaningful rewards, experience, and providing some daily variety and putting all the other stuff on hold.  Seriously, put everything else on hold.  We will not be mad that the next SIN release will be delayed or that we won't be able to evo to 30, or enlighten to 24, etc.  
Do this and I can almost guarantee you that your players will stop dropping like flies and you'll, in turn, make more money because you'll have made the game more enjoyable.  Alas, it's almost guaranteed that you won't and will, instead, continue to bombard us with new 'features' we dont really need so your player base will continue to dwindle until only a scant few are left.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-15 15:34:16
|Show all posts
Beat me to it!  I had this whole "make DBE great again" that never happened rant.  I mean really guys, you DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except for training.  All you did was add levels in inappropriate areas that just caused inflation.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-15 16:48:48
|Show all posts
Well said Vin, I'm going to add something that will have immediate reprocussions for the Devs if it doesn't get fixed. Aside from everything you have said, earlier today as I'm collecting the insignificant rewards on event screen the glitchy server disconnected me and when I logged back in somehow 8k creeds were spent on overly priced trash companion Cartman and not only that, I didn't have his contract, IT WAS ALREADY OPENED. I am the number 1 on the 4 previously failed servers s16-s19 and the head of one of the only remaining active guilds "Redrum" (also number one on the server) and quite frankly if this does not get fixed I'm done. Not only will I be done but I will file an active claim with iTunes and reclaim the 10s of thousands of dollars I have spent just like many others who are still clinging on to broken promises from DBE Devs. I will report and quit, just like many others have. As a matter of fact if I need to file a private lawsuit to reclaim the obscene amount of money I have spent here I will. I do not complain much, I suck it up but no more. Fix it or I'm gone.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-15 17:04:50
|Show all posts
Vin I agree completely bro. As a matter of fact I am also on the failed servers s16-s19 in Fiyahproofs guild Redrum and I have to say if he quits im gone and also filing an active claim with iTunes. This has to stop, you guys continue to demand more and more money to stay competitive but continue the same sketchy customer service with sketchy responses to REAL PROBLEMS. We have seen at least 5 number 1s quit along with an ungodly amount of moderate spenders due to the sheisty behavior from the devs. I will also request every member of redrum leave a terrible review for this game in App Store and popular game forums. If Fiyahproof quits im gone too and I'm sure many will follow. Our server activity and server spending is mostly due to members in Redrum. Be smart.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-15 17:17:52
|Show all posts
Yes the bugs and glitches are more frequent and have an increasingly detrimental effect on us players. Every new release does not work properly and introduces new problems. Devs do not care or help and when they can't deny it's a problem all we get is a thanks for understanding. We DO NOT understand, the insane money this company brings in off this game should support a better customer experience, at least act like you care. This Thursday maintenance reset a maxed custom title on my alt and all I got was "the devs will look into it" no further response nor do I expect any. Stop releasing more content and fix and improve what you have as promised in "make DBE great again". I along with many other Redrum actives will also quit if care is not given to remedy this situation. We will single handedly kill a mega server, greatly effecting many cross realm events and the daily game play of anyone who stays. DBE can never be great if you don't make your customers satisfied...period. No amount of new content will ever fix unsatisfying gameplay or remove the bad taste of your bugs.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-15 17:28:02
|Show all posts
I posted this 3 days ago and not one official response.  I've continued to email daily about CRBG issues from 3 weeks ago and the "please wait' nonsense.  Now CRWB breaks not once but, as we all know, their "fix" broke too.  Nothing, not a peep from anyone.

Fiya, I like you, am a leader of one of the last remaining - until recently - fully active guilds in the game and the top guild on s11.   We just lost a few people fed up with this crap and have another few who are seriously contemplating quitting.  

It's for myself, my guildmates, and everyone who plays this game, who I keep fighting and coming here with feedback in the hopes that these elusive, mysterious "devs" will actually get their collective heads out of their a$ses and realize that they are single-handedly killing their own game.   We've all put countless hours, and collectively hundreds of thousands of dollars into their pockets; the least they can do is hear our voices and act upon our very simple requests.   It's not like we're asking for the moon but are seeking basic, good sense improvements to create a better gaming environment.   Alas, I have this suspicion that's never going to happen.   

As a perfect example, just look at today - we have all of these outstanding issues that should be easy to resolve and compensate us for obvious bugs and errors (CRBG, CRWB, Ostep, etc) and is that done?  Nope, "those require time to research" "please kindly wait" but they sure as heck found time to push out another spend event.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-15 21:06:43
|Show all posts
Hey Vin are you the observer on S.11? Even if you are not and have line add me at hashking please.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-16 04:50:32
|Show all posts
HashKingS.17 replied at 2017-05-15 21:06
Hey Vin are you the observer on S.11? Even if you are not and have line add me at hashking please.

No, that would be Jema who, based on guild logs, seems to have quit again.

and, yep, will add you this morning.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-17 09:42:22
|Show all posts
Sometime soon, they are going to piss off the wrong player who has more than enough money to file one hell of a lawsuit against them. I wish it was me, because I probably would have done it when angels were released.

Bottom line is the devs are only interested in money, but what they can't get through their thick skulls is without their playerbase, they have no income. If they are so obsessed with making money, SELL DBE TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A DAMN!

Use magic Report

Pumpkin King Veteran

Post time: 2017-05-17 13:33:43
|Show all posts
Dear friend, Sorry for inconvenience that brings. I will report your listed problem to devs. They will read this carefully. Thanks for your sincerely support!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-12-18 02:38 GMT-6

To Top