Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 155|Reply: 0

[Discussion] Hubris issue [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-06-22 04:30:09
|Show all posts
For two weeks now,I keep mailing you guys about Hubris issues,and every single time I get same automatic response from you guys- DEVS ARE LOOKING INTO IT AND IT WILL BE FIXED ASAP !!!
And that is going on for 2 weeks now,and nothing is being fixed...all you guys do is adding more and more spending events...
I spent resources to get Hubris,and now I cant even use her because you guys dont give a crap about fixing her.
Hubris tier inheritance is not working...
Hubris Ex skill cant be picked...
Zodiac is messed up,its not showing any stats...
And thats going on for 2 weeks now,its not possible that those things couldnt be fixed by now,wich just shows us that you guys dont give a shit about game issues,and that you only care about spending events,not to mention that compensation for the lost time is not even an option...not really the best way to MAKE DBE GREAT AGAIN...
And please,dont give us the same automatic response DEVS ARE LOOKING INTO IT,better dont even reply on this thread ...its really sad how you guys treat loyal players who are spending their time and resources on this game...
That is all,I know this thread wont change anything,but I had to express my dissapointment about status of this game,and I believe that Im not the only one who is dissapointed about direction this game is going...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-12-15 07:47 GMT-6

To Top