Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 203|Reply: 3

[Bug] COH [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2017-06-26 21:31:35
|Show all posts
Obviously, COH is broken.  2 chances have passed since then final battles were to start.  I just don't get it.  I just don't get how bad you Dev team is.  It's incredible to me, in the worst way.  I can't believe how bad you are at making sure ZERO bugs are present in this game, and I've been playing for 4.5 years.  Promise after promise YOU HAVE FAILED.  i get it, you just don't care, and that's ok.  I only ask 1 thing, TELL US THE TRUTH about your intentions with the game.  I believe you wish to make it so bad that everyone quits because this game does not make a profit for you.  that way, you can shut it down.  Now that COH is broken, i must follow suit like many others before me, and file fraud claims with VISA and Apple.  I know for a fact that those individuals have claimed several thousands (at least 3k) back in U.S. currency.  Honestly, i can't believe anyone participating in this CR spend event let alone myself.  Thank you for losing yet another VIP9 member, and large spender.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-06-26 22:20:22
|Show all posts
+1 let's all file for fraud they really don't care

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-06-30 11:15:13
|Show all posts
Shinobi09 replied at 2017-06-26 23:20
+1 let's all file for fraud they really don't care

+1 How do we filed for fraud?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-07-03 23:48:54
|Show all posts
Contact apples support for iTunes, call your CC company and talk to customer service about the process they have. You need to claim and prove the misrepresentation of goods and services that this company has sold to us. Screen shots of forum posts will help your case. Screenshots of in game support contradicting forum posts is even better. If anyone has a screen shot of Sariels original description and then how they changed it is also a good one. Simply find places they've claimed one thing such as making DBE great again and then show the posts of all the problems and how they've been fixing things but it's only causing more bugs and issues and NOTHING has been resolved. Your welcome , if I wasn't so damn helpful I'd become a DBE dev...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-10-18 08:39 GMT-6

To Top