Dragon Bane Elite Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Luvly

Questions for MODs [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-04-21 16:23:49
|Show all posts
Hello not sure how I get ahold of a Mod. I am here to inform of an event mess up in the hopes of getting it fixed. The current event "Alpha and Omega" paired with the daily login event both originally showed to last till the 28th of this month April. Now after last nights update they show to end on the 27th. Originally I planned on a 15 day event as it showed and got busy this weekend and missed 1 day of the login. Now after last night update and change of the event time with missing the one day I won't be able to get 14 alpha tokens to get the main rewards including a dragon eye.... I would really like to have this issue resolved plz. And thank you.

IGN: Kingkillajml  
Server 4: Heroism

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-21 16:30:25
|Show all posts
Hello not sure how I get ahold of a Mod. I am here to inform of an event mess up in the hopes of getting it fixed. The current event "Alpha and Omega" paired with the daily login event both originally showed to last till the 28th of this month April. Now after last nights update they show to end on the 27th. Originally I planned on a 15 day event as it showed and got busy this weekend and missed 1 day of the login. Now after last night update and change of the event time with missing the one day I won't be able to get 14 alpha tokens to get the main rewards including a dragon eye.... I would really like to have this issue resolved plz. And thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-21 16:30:48
|Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-21 16:59:05
|Show all posts
Hello post under the general support tab for a faster response =)
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20
Quote= people may not remember what you say, but they will always remember how you made them feel

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-21 19:10:35
|Show all posts
If u log in now and answer quiz u will get that one u needed
IGN= Ianiank
Guild = Havoc
Server Observer S20
Quote= people may not remember what you say, but they will always remember how you made them feel

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-23 21:31:24
|Show all posts
Edited by Voxsiever at 2016-05-23 21:32
azn_ninja replied at 2014-01-13 11:27
Here is the link I found for the bonus for guild buildings. I think it still current.

http://dben.p ...

link no longer works.. get white page with Cannot GET /web/game.php?mod=detail&id=31

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Privacy Policy|Download Games|Dragon Bane Elite

2017-11-19 15:38 GMT-6

To Top